Hey everyone.

Hi there, I'm Ghostceous, a passionate Pokémon fan from Canada. I've been playing Pokémon since 1996 and have pretty much explored every fan-made Pokémon MMO out there. I have to say that my love for Pokémon has only grown stronger over the years, and I'm always excited to discover new things and meet new people in the Pokémon community.

As mentioned earlier, I'm also a huge wrestling fan and have been since I was a kid. It's always been a dream of mine to become a professional wrestler, and I even pursued it to some extent in my teenage years. Although I couldn't make it as a pro wrestler, my love for the sport never faded, and I still enjoy watching wrestling matches and following the latest news.

Aside from my passion for Pokémon and wrestling, I'm also a full-time streamer on LiveSpace. Streaming allows me to share my love for gaming with others and connect with people who share my interests. It's always great to interact with viewers and make new friends, and I try to be as engaging as possible during my streams.

However, my life took a new turn recently when I became a father to my newborn son, Jaxson. Balancing my time between family, and gaming has been a challenge, but I'm making the most of it. Whenever I get some free time, I love to unwind by playing Pokemon Revolution Online. It's a great way to escape from the stresses of everyday life and immerse myself in a fun and exciting world.

So that's a bit about me. I hope to see you all in-game at some point, whether it's battling, trading, or just hanging out and chatting about Pokémon, wrestling, or anything else that interests us. Let's have some fun and enjoy the journey together!

Edited by Ghostceous
  • Like 7

TLx9Ni.png

35 minutes ago, Ghostceous said:

Hi there, I'm Ghostceous, a passionate Pokémon fan from Canada. I've been playing Pokémon since 1996 and have pretty much explored every fan-made Pokémon MMO out there. I have to say that my love for Pokémon has only grown stronger over the years, and I'm always excited to discover new things and meet new people in the Pokémon community.

As mentioned earlier, I'm also a huge wrestling fan and have been since I was a kid. It's always been a dream of mine to become a professional wrestler, and I even pursued it to some extent in my teenage years. Although I couldn't make it as a pro wrestler, my love for the sport never faded, and I still enjoy watching wrestling matches and following the latest news.

Aside from my passion for Pokémon and wrestling, I'm also a full-time streamer on Kick Streaming. Streaming allows me to share my love for gaming with others and connect with people who share my interests. It's always great to interact with viewers and make new friends, and I try to be as engaging as possible during my streams.

However, my life took a new turn recently when I became a father to my newborn son, Jaxson. Balancing my time between family, and gaming has been a challenge, but I'm making the most of it. Whenever I get some free time, I love to unwind by playing Pokemon Revolution Online. It's a great way to escape from the stresses of everyday life and immerse myself in a fun and exciting world.

So that's a bit about me. I hope to see you all in-game at some point, whether it's battling, trading, or just hanging out and chatting about Pokémon, wrestling, or anything else that interests us. Let's have some fun and enjoy the journey together!

welcome to the community bro , and congrats for your son .

• Like 1

Fellow Canadian, welcome! I hope you're having a great time playing PRO, and congrats for your newborn son! I like meeting new people on here, so if we ever run into each other, let's chat! 

I wish you the best of luck on your journey, Ghostceous!

• Like 1

Thank you, everyone, for the warm welcome! It's been quite some time since I received such a heartfelt greeting, and I truly appreciate it. I'm absolutely thrilled to be a part of this community.

On a more adorable note, my almost 7-month-old son also enjoys watching me play Pokemon Revolution. Sometimes, he even manages to grab hold of the controller and give me a helping hand by moving me around a bit. It's quite amusing and makes me wonder if we might have the youngest Pokemon Revolution player in the game! Who knows, maybe he'll become a gaming prodigy in the making!

Once again, thank you all for the warm reception. I'm excited to continue my journey in Pokemon Revolution alongside this wonderful community.

• Like 3

TLx9Ni.png