MS disappear

Billcheung0708

I Haven't play PRO for years and just back to it recently. I notice in my bag that i have a mini MS for 3 days and other one. I used the mini MS first then both MS disappear. Not sure what happened here can you take a look for me thanks.  

Edited by Billcheung0708

Hello @Billcheung0708. My apologies for the late response.

According to our database, you had Mini MS Medallion and the 30d MS Medallion. Since your Membership won't end until the 9th of December, I am under the impression you used both Medallions on that day.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

@Epithet
Hi If you check the bag history before November, I should have a mini MS and a regular 30day MS(90%sure but since it disappeared I can’t confirm, didn’t expect this situation happen)
Since 2016 or 2017 I stopped palying PRO and get back on it recently. I obtained both MS in my bad, forgot of how did I get those, since its long time ago. The current MS is I spend 100coin that left in my accounts to purchase. 

Let me know if you need any more info. 🙂 

• 4 weeks later...

Unfortunately, we cannot confirm what you're saying is true. Our records show you only purchased one 30d MS and the dates aren't matching up. Therefore, we cannot take any action.

I'm sure this isn't the response you were hoping for, but please try to understand.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.