Lyka who?

Hi all. I’m not necessarily new to the game but I don’t believe I’ve ever introduced myself. Sir Lyka, from East Coast Canada and been playing Pokémon, on and off, since Blue on the original game boy. I’m a father of 3 young boys and they are also into Pokémon a bit. I might have been “involved” with Pokémon for many years but I’m still quite the noob. All I do is hunt and very little PvE content. Same applies to every Pokémon game I’ve played growing up; finish the story and shiny hunt. That’s it. That’s my fun 🤷🏻🤭 Other than hunting, I like to help new players by explaining nature/syncs/IV/EV and to lend teams if/when they need it. 

Don’t be shy to send me a PM if you need anything. 

• Like 6
  • Checked/Done 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello @Lykabaws,

I'm Eviolite Duraludon coming from the the Lake of Outrage. I aim the be the best stall Pokemon in the world out beating Chansey and others.
Hope you're having an amazing time in PRO. Maybe one day you'll have little Pokemon masters set out on their journey!

• Like 1

💜 General Support - Report Center - Complaint Area - Discipline Appeals 💜

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

PMs will be deleted

Warmest of welcomes @Lykabaws

This is Fus1onflare here. I prefer being launched out of Reshiram though couple other Pokemon also get the move, Kyurem-White and Victini but nothing like the real one, right? 

Hope you are enjoying the game and as sir Duraludon said, I so hope that your boys find the game well too and embark on their Pokemon journey here sometime. Also really love the fact that you like helping new people into the game with their endeavors, it is something that I aim to do as well being one of the new Community Coordinators in the game. 

Wishing the best of luck on your hunts. Have a great time with your family and friends these Holidays!

Best regards

• Like 1

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.