nice pawn ang event shiny

Wuhufeiren

• Wuhufeiren changed the title to nice pawn ang event shiny

Greetings @Wuhufeiren

I have moved your thread from Selling Pokemon - Silver  to Pokemon Shops - Silver  because the former sub-forum doesn't allow you to sell more than 5 pokemon at the same time. 

Your thread is still breaking trade rules due to the fact that you are not supposed to sell forms in this sub-forum. Next time please make sure to separate shiny and forms from non variant pokemon. You must use Shiny and Special Pokemon - Silver for those. 

I highly advise you to read General Trade Rules & Auction Rules in order to ensure that such mistakes won't happen again. 

Kind regards

1 hour ago, Incandescent said:

Greetings @Wuhufeiren

I have moved your thread from Selling Pokemon - Silver  to Pokemon Shops - Silver  because the former sub-forum doesn't allow you to sell more than 5 pokemon at the same time. 

Your thread is still breaking trade rules due to the fact that you are not supposed to sell forms in this sub-forum. Next time please make sure to separate shiny and forms from non variant pokemon. You must use Shiny and Special Pokemon - Silver for those. 

I highly advise you to read General Trade Rules & Auction Rules in order to ensure that such mistakes won't happen again. 

Kind regards

thanks I will pay attention to the rules of the game in the future. Finally, thank you again for your help^^