I can not login to the game

Zzhoaivanzz

1. 1.

PRO Username: zzhoaivanz

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

I have logged into the game five minutes earlier, after escaping the endless and I get the message: user already logged in

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

I tried to sign in without

Description and Message

150932 PRO Username: zzhoaivanz

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

I have logged into the game five minutes earlier, after escaping the endless and I get the message: user already logged in

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

I tried to sign in without

Description and Message

Hi your case called "dead lock", you will need to wait the next reboot server and you will login normal.

Why can I not login ?

<r><SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>PRO Username:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> <br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> No<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>On which server issue happened:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> RED<br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>What have you done before the problem was there?<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE><br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>What have you already tried to solve the problem?<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE><br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Description and Message<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE></r>

Why can I not login ?

<r><SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>PRO Username:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> zzhoaivanz<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> Yes<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>On which server issue happened:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> BLUE<br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>What have you done before the problem was there?<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE><br/>

<I><s></s>When I logged in appear the line: user already logged in. Why?<e></e></I><br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>What have you already tried to solve the problem?<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE><br/>

<I><s></s>I tried to log in again<e></e></I><br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Description and Message<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE></r>

Re: Why can I not login ?

<r><QUOTE author="zzhoaivanzz"><s>

</s><POST content="150977"><s></s>150977<e></e></POST> <SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>PRO Username:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> zzhoaivanz<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> Yes<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>On which server issue happened:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> BLUE<br/>

<br/>

<I><s></s>When I logged in appear the line: user already logged in. Why?<e></e></I><br/>

<br/>

<I><s></s>I tried to log in again<e></e></I><br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Description and Message<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE>

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Unfortunately this happens from time to time. You will need to wait until the server is rebooted again before you can play on that server again. Sorry for the inconvenience.</r>

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee