Shiny Golduck- min bid 500 pokedollars

Bakshi Won with a last second 500K Bid at 20:28 while Pharceus initially bid 380K at 20:29 while I was in the middle of writing that bidding had ended. He offered 510 at 20:30 but time was up already.  

Congrats Bakshi, I will post SS of our trade when we get the trade done! He is in PVP atm.

fae2e54227e07c3e48da6ca43c9e83d5.png

5 minutes ago, Jamoncito26 said:

My bid it's the last, i win 🙂

Ok You 3, Bakshi, Pharceus and Jamoncito26. I need yall to help me figure out what is going on with the times. I have it screenshotted for the two bids and was watching and didnt see another bid before the time ended. So for me, I think Its between Bakshi and Pharceus. BUT Now that I am thinking about the .32 before 30 minutes to 31 minutes.. as Jamon explained, is that how these usually work? If so.. I think I was initially wrong. Pharceus may have won. I discussing this and will reach out to a moderator of sorts to figure out the .27 at the end of 30 minutes. 

1 minute ago, Jamoncito26 said:

Yes, but i inmediatily up 

I have reviewed the times. BOTH of you posted on the 20:30 "I have miliseconds for Pharceus cause it was ingame and no seconds for you Jam" But I dont know if seconds is even a thing in the bidding aslong as it has not hit 1 minutes past. So how do we resolve the seconds issue?