Hi! Matileo here !

Hello PRO people! My name is Mati, probably (probably) known for some as mati_leo(mati-leo, matileo19) in an old game that I won't mention just in case I get banned for naming it hah.

I finally have my new PC ! (it took me a few years D:) so Im now able to TEST and play this game in my free time. I'd say that the forums and main page have a greath design and I've seen something about android? In such a short time, thats amazing!

I want to know if there's someone that recognizes me? I will need a hand from you because I forgot everything about pokemon lol :confused: ... wich server do you recomend me? Which guild? (just in case you are up to accept a noob). There's something I need to know besides the obvious rules about not hacking?

Thanks in advance! See you around! :thanks:

EDIT: Im from Argentina, I can speak portugues , o hablar español/castellano, si hay latinos me avisan!

Welcome mati :)

Either Red or blue will do, although Red is much older, blue has been up for a month or 2, so go there if u dont want to start too far behind

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Welcome Mati! Its always very exciting to get a new PC and glad your enjoying Pro. Thank you very much for the compliments and feel free to ask any questions or make any trades here on the forums if you need any further assistance.

:Angel:

JGVSTEk.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.