Tora Collector's Cache Shop​​​​​​​ [OPEN] Update 18/3

2 hours ago, Leafstoned said:

Hi 1m for hlwn venu?

Also any best offer for froakie you denied? to have an idea? Not sure what to offer 

Hi, i appreciate your offer but as i already set price tag for Hw Venu my best i can give you is 1.4m

Also regarding that froakie i received lot of offer and i declined most of them too as im looking for more. Unfortunately i will not exposed what best offer i got and what price im looking for as i received many rude behaviour when i tell the price during negotiation. If you wonder you can look most recent auction post Halloween BB froakie end price as im looking for more since its very rare ability. Sorry for the inconvenience 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Torarudean said:

Hi, i appreciate your offer but as i already set price tag for Hw Venu my best i can give you is 1.4m

Also regarding that froakie i received lot of offer and i declined most of them too as im looking for more. Unfortunately i will not exposed what best offer i got and what price im looking for as i received many rude behaviour when i tell the price during negotiation. If you wonder you can look most recent auction post Halloween BB froakie end price as im looking for more since its very rare ability. Sorry for the inconvenience 

All good and ty, totally understand its a rare ability, which is why i didnt even know where to start.. i guess i need to do some research and get back to you later.

But i can go to 1.2m on venu if youre interested  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Leafstoned said:

All good and ty, totally understand its a rare ability, which is why i didnt even know where to start.. i guess i need to do some research and get back to you later.

But i can go to 1.2m on venu if youre interested  

Last 1.3m and we have the deal

Sorry for the inconvenience 🙏

• Like 1