The Love Trader Error

Ocean

Hello,

The love trader use to let me pay to go to love island after I obtained over 120 kanto pokemon, but after about 5 times he no longer lets me go. He just repeats the same thing he use to say when I didn't have enough pokemon. I am sorry there is nothing specific, or that I could speculate that triggered this, it was totally random to me. He just no longer lets me go. A resolution for this issue will be very appreciated, I love that island and think it's a great addition to the game. Shame it's not working at the moment. Shoutout to all the staff, this game is amazing.

Ok, I was going to make a post about this myself, but since the thread was already made here...

FYI, the 120 caught data still remained on that NPC, but I've stayed a while in Vermillion to just see people changing data left and right, and being able to visit the Love Island easily.

It was never my intention to be that easy to go on that Island, so now I added a function in there that PROVES that you worked indeed to have that data, not just exchanging with your BFF/guild members or whatever. I won't tell which is the difference between the last time and now, because it is not a part of the actual storyline.

nsyIQuy.gif

Thanks for the update Chappy, i will not be going to love island then i got no chance catching all those pokes. Specially not really knowing which ones i need. i suppose i could spend ages going through my Pokemon boxes, but i appreciate the update.

c2Y5C0Y.png