The Love Trader Error

Ocean

Ok, here's a hint: you don't need to have all those Pokemons as OT, it's too hard, and I don't want to kill the playerbase like that :confused:

And again, the 120 caught data is still a part of the quest, nothing was changed to that part.

A colleague of mine already spoiled the quest, but let's see if the players online at that time will share the info they gained.Mega hint: you just need to loooooove SOME of your pokemon since they are babies till they are old :Smile:

nsyIQuy.gif

Ok, here's a hint: you don't need to have all those Pokemons as OT, it's too hard, and I don't want to kill the playerbase like that :confused:

A colleague of mine already spoiled the quest, but let's see if the players online at that time will share the info they gained

Thanks chappy the hours I'd spent getting hundreds of thousands of poke dollars to see pokemon and hand them back to the trainer with money now was a giant waste of my time.

Only the inferior talk down on others regardless of their privileges or positions.

Inferior to their community with their heads in the clouds unwilling to evolve.

well it kinda sucks if we have to have them in our pc or so, i released most of all my stuff to gain at least some coordination in the current mess in our boxes since we cant organize them yet

Nope, ain't that either, I updated my post

nsyIQuy.gif

well it kinda sucks if we have to have them in our pc or so, i released most of all my stuff to gain at least some coordination in the current mess in our boxes since we cant organize them yet

Nope, ain't that either, I updated my post

chappy and his looooooove!!!!!! .......That may be more then meant to be implemented Id evolved and tamed all but 11 of the 120 kanto pokemon still he wants more looooooooooooveee!!! ..uhh !!!!!!!!

Only the inferior talk down on others regardless of their privileges or positions.

Inferior to their community with their heads in the clouds unwilling to evolve.

Text Inglish

You mean I get playing about 60 hours almost exclusive to try to complete the 120 were useless because it has a "hidden Quest". And ningem may know that quest and this hidden ... Really?

This discouraged anyone from playing, was totally unnecessary to put an addition to the hidden quest.

So I think this ridiculous this quest.

Texto em Português

Quer dizer que eu ficar jogando cerca de 60 horas exclusivas quase pra tentar completa os 120 foram inúteis pois tem uma "Quest escondida". E ningem pode saber que quest e esta escondida... Serio?

Isso desanime qualquer pessoa de jogar, foi totalmente desnecessario colocar um complemento da quest escondido.

So acho que esta ridiculo essa quest.

Obs. :I put in both languages so that everyone can understand the situation. Not only I but a big part of my friends and angry community with a lying quest.

i was able to go there again today, im not really sure what i did different than last time tho :D well time for some hunting there

Apparently it's still the 120 kanto pokemon and they don't need OT like Chappy already mentioned above me. However, you also need to evolve around 38-40 pokes. Still not sure on the number precisely, but that is the area where the island opened back up.

I admit, I was butt hurt when I thought it was OT, but the evolution clause is a good addition. That way you at least need to do some work. I do however wish the guy would give a riddle, or something alluding to the evolution thing, because I was running on pure speculation from other players, often sincere, but sincerely wrong. I really should look at the forums more, I didn't know anyone saw this. lol