Last Resort bug

Emperortan

Last Resort inflicts damage and has no secondary effect. However, it cannot be used until all other moves that the user knows have been fully executed, at least once, during the battle. Moves are not considered to have been used if the Pokémon was switched out after using them.

This counter resets if the user switches out or faints. Last Resort will fail if it is the only move the user knows.

Taken from bulbapedia

151656 Last Resort inflicts damage and has no secondary effect. However, it cannot be used until all other moves that the user knows have been fully executed, at least once, during the battle. Moves are not considered to have been used if the Pokémon was switched out after using them.

This counter resets if the user switches out or faints. Last Resort will fail if it is the only move the user knows.

Taken from bulbapedia

The trouble is, you can use this att without using any move before that.

151922 The trouble is, you can use this att without using any move before that.

That's a known issue, as you can find in this topic created by the GM: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15351. It's updated nonstop so that every subsequent correction/new bug gets registered, but this topic only focuses on bugs inside battle. That's as far as I can inform you, because only staff members could say something about the estimated time of correction and so on. Hope it has helped you.

151922 The trouble is, you can use this att without using any move before that.

That's a known issue, as you can find in this topic created by the GM: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15351. It's updated nonstop so that every subsequent correction/new bug gets registered, but this topic only focuses on bugs inside battle. That's as far as I can inform you, because only staff members could say something about the estimated time of correction and so on. Hope it has helped you.

Thanks alot for informing me that.