shiny slowbro bold h.a

Greetings all,

@Croxro @Saykaa We will not force this trade. Both players made contact and as such, both players should agree when they can meet and agree on a time both can be online and finish this deal.

Trade Moderators are here to rectify issues that are out of player control, we are not here for the sake of convenience.

With that said, if you cannot be around for the next 2 days, then after that you will have time to meet in game, just schedule for then. 

Kind Regards,

* Zoruami *

spacer.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

7 hours ago, Zoruami said:

Greetings all,

@Croxro @Saykaa We will not force this trade. Both players made contact and as such, both players should agree when they can meet and agree on a time both can be online and finish this deal.

Trade Moderators are here to rectify issues that are out of player control, we are not here for the sake of convenience.

With that said, if you cannot be around for the next 2 days, then after that you will have time to meet in game, just schedule for then. 

Kind Regards,

* Zoruami *

So i gotta wait for his trade ban to end which is causing a inconvenience on me, if so it gonna be over a week before i will even be able to trade causing another inconvenience on him because im not gonna care to logon over the weekend when i can go enjoy life and touch grass

Edited by Croxro