Seperated zone/ New-form Prioritization for Double Xmas form

Phuongismylife

First of all, thank the team for a whole big new xmas forms collection this year, really interesting to see my fav, eevee, got 2 xmas forms now. 
However, as a repel hunter, including both forms at all map rather than event map make it double harder for me to hunt the new one. I would like to suggest 2 possible solutions that I think might suit better for those who want to collect this new xmas form:
1. Only 2023 form spawn for all map other than 2 event map, and keep the old xmas form in the current event map. Which mean the spawn rule would become: 

Eevee

2018 form --> Frost Valley - Everywhere outside event map

2023 form --> Cryofrost Path - Everywhere outside event map

2. For all map outside event map, divide them by two different lists where specific maps correspond to specific forms, with an equal number of map.
This would also be applied to Sableye as it has 2 different xmas form as well.

Finally, I suggest this post not only because I'm a fan of eevee, but also to improve the game experience quality. Normally it would take a long time repelling until you meet an xmas eevee, and it would be frustrated if the one encounter isn't the one a player want to hunt (the rate, for example, 1/500 for xmas, now become 1/1000 for a desired xmas).

Implementing the first solution would additionally preserve the value of the old Christmas form (as it's now a bit rarer, preventing a drop in price due to the introduction of the new form , considering the chroma system as an additional factor).

Thank you for taking the time to read my suggestions.

• Developer

Hello, our spawn editors already ensure that players have maps where they can exclusively hunt a particular form.

We don't plan to expand it to the extent that each map has the chance for a specific form. Especially for Pokemon with many spawns, that would be a lot work.

I'll leave the post open and not mark it as denied in case the spawn editors would like to add something.