(SOLD)auction jolly xmax beldum

• Daicamax changed the title to (SOLD)auction jolly xmax beldum

Hello all,

@Daicamax You are not allowed to sell a pokemon that is being auctioneed on forums, to anyone without provided evidence of the bid, even if it's an insta bid.

So, do you have the evidence of the 5m bid? If so please provide it here, otherwise, actions will have to be taken.

On 2/13/2019 at 10:19 PM, Ehkoe said:

2. All bids must be acknowledged, and all current/best offers must be publicly announced with the bidder's username and bid amount.

- Forum: This applies to every in-game bid received, and must be acknowledged in the auction thread with a screenshot. Timestamps are preferred.

This does not apply to bids received on the forum.

Bids made on Discord are not valid or accepted.

- Accepting known false bids (from alternative account, friend, guildmate, etc) is prohibited.

Kind Regards,

* Zoruami *

• Like 1

spacer.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

4 hours ago, Zoruami said:

Hello all,

@Daicamax You are not allowed to sell a pokemon that is being auctioneed on forums, to anyone without provided evidence of the bid, even if it's an insta bid.

So, do you have the evidence of the 5m bid? If so please provide it here, otherwise, actions will have to be taken.

Kind Regards,

* Zoruami *

I thought I took a screenshot as proof , or I forgot to take a photo of the transaction message to buy insta price, I will learn from experience next time

1.PNG

Edited by Daicamax

• Doakes locked this topic