Horde battles?

Silver11

Personally, I will like to have battle with Horde battles. However, it can be very complicated for coding, as double battle in the process, and the horde battles can be need to more time around 1-2 years. For the horde battles, it also can implements for only some pokemon (as herd pokemon) such as Rattata. So it will not impact to values of rare pokemon (often rares pokemon is not herd poke). Good idea, hard implement tho :D:

I believe it will most likely happen in the future ;) Ignore these guys saying this will never happen because in fact they don´t know it... Only a staff member can say for sure if this will or not be implemented, but i believe it will... But its not one of the priorities atm, there are more important things to do ^^

Personally, I will like to have battle with Horde battles. However, it can be very complicated for coding, as double battle in the process, and the horde battles can be need to more time around 1-2 years. For the horde battles, it also can implements for only some pokemon (as herd pokemon) such as Rattata. So it will not impact to values of rare pokemon (often rares pokemon is not herd poke). Good idea, hard implement tho

Its not as hard to implement as you think it is... It´s basicly use the same system as on the single battles but put 3 more fields on the other side... Its as hard as double battles to be honest with you ^^ And in order to find these horde battles, just put a percentage of 5% on every single map with the pokes that spawn there... Its not that hard to do, might take time but its clearly a possibility ^^ Pro has done harder tasks than horde battles so far.

Personally, I will like to have battle with Horde battles. However, it can be very complicated for coding, as double battle in the process, and the horde battles can be need to more time around 1-2 years. For the horde battles, it also can implements for only some pokemon (as herd pokemon) such as Rattata. So it will not impact to values of rare pokemon (often rares pokemon is not herd poke). Good idea, hard implement tho

Its not as hard to implement as you think it is... It´s basicly use the same system as on the single battles but put 3 more fields on the other side... Its as hard as double battles to be honest with you ^^ And in order to find these horde battles, just put a percentage of 5% on every single map with the pokes that spawn there... Its not that hard to do, might take time but its clearly a possibility ^^ Pro has done harder tasks than horde battles so far.

Basically, I am not coding the battle system, but you can see some issues in here:

1/ need navigation system for select the pokemon for battle (with using single target move)

2/ need other system for select to catch which pokemon

3/ consider to bug and also not easy as put 5% to every single map, need consider what can happen and what unexpected

4/ which pokemon should be having horde battle

5/ every single battle can get bug, and consider to different ID pokemon as well as chance of shiny

6/ horde battle impact to normal swamp rate

7/ these above need change almost coding system, cannot keep normal system as single battle (coding is not easy as talking)

Btw, as I am not good at coding, that all I can think when considering to this sytem. It can be extra feature but not top priority atm ^^ so just discussion.