question about trade threads

Zweifk

hi so i have a question here, since all auctions, selling and shops have a set price my question is if i can make a thread to receive offers (i'm selling) since i currently don't have a price for the poke or should i set a price beforehand?

Greetings, @Zweifk

In a Auction setting you would need a set starting price as stated in the Auction rules:

On 2/13/2019 at 5:19 PM, Ehkoe said:

7. Starting price/point must be clearly stated. Once met, the auction has started.

- In-game: 

As of start point, this may be one of the following 2 options: a specified time (e.g. "day/month/year hour:minute a.m./p.m. & Timezone"), or instantly as of the trade post (e.g. "begins now").

As of start price, specified by the seller.

- Forum:

As of start point, this may be one of the following 2 options: a specified time (e.g. "day/month/year hour:minute a.m./p.m. & Timezone"), or instantly as of the trade post (e.g. "as of thread creation").

As of start price, specified by the seller.

You are allowed to create a thread to receive offers for what you are selling outside of an auction, but keep in mind you must decline or accept every offer you receive on said thread as you cannot use live offers to get higher ones outside of an auction, as stated in the Trade rules:

On 6/20/2016 at 10:35 PM, Ehkoe said:

6. Offers received outside of an auction cannot be:

Claimed or used as current or best offer.  

Used as a starting bid without the buyer's permission.

Best Regards,
Innerfocus

• Checked/Done 1

8 hours ago, Zweifk said:

Thank you

Greetings @Zweifk

As your question was answered and that there are no further questions, I will now lock this thread. 

Feel free to make a new one in case of any other questions or issues in the future.

Kind regards,

Fus1onflare

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.