Good spot for 50+ leveling?...

Rebeccacsteel

Hi there, im looking for a good spot to level my pokemon which are mid 50's atm. I am stuck in mossdeep trying to beat the gym leader but need a few more levels and the current pokemon in the area are only 30's. I read the guides on where to level however the problem with those guides ive seen on the forujm is by time i get to those areas after beating the gym required to achieve said areas i am already pass the leveling range of those areas. I know it says Sky Pillar is good for leveling 50+ however i cant even get there until i beat mossdeep gym from what i was reading anyways. Anyone know of a spot worth leveling 50-70 to help me get through mossdeep? Thanks.

My current team is...

Gyarados lvl 64

Breloom lvl 55

Crobat lvl 55

Manectric lvl 55

Swampert lvl 60

Anorith - still being leveled but currently lvl 54

and i still cant get past it, the exp in the area is near a sliver of a crawl too so grinding is near impossible beyond what it should be

Edited by Rebeccacsteel

Becca

Have you tried the Lvl Towers yet? They cost a bit of money but it is worth it in general. 

Another thing that could potentially help regarding the gym fight is teaching gyarados Dragon Dance and use it as a boosting Sweeper (this only applies of course if you dont run it yet, in this case go to move relearner for it, its worth it)

Edited by Takanumi7
Spelling

thanks for the reply...yes i do have dragon dance the issue is by time i get it powered up they are also powering themselves up too and currently even at gyrados's level he is still near 2 shoted as well so if her first pokemon gets atleast 1 power up she does pretty much one shot him and i also have Crunch on him as well but it still takes me 2 crunches to even knock her first pokemon off the board. I havnt tried the level tower yet, i have seen it but i was thinking it was a pvp thing and wasnt sure i would get exp there so i will check that out, thanks for the advice

Edit: So checked out the tower and apperntly any pokemon over 60 dont get exp there so sadly that wont help me in terms of trying to get past 60, but good thought however it will atleast let me get the rest to 60 which will help, Thank you

Edited by Rebeccacsteel

Becca

41 minutes ago, Takanumi7 said:

Have you tried the Lvl Towers yet? They cost a bit of money but it is worth it in general. 

Another thing that could potentially help regarding the gym fight is teaching gyarados Dragon Dance and use it as a boosting Sweeper (this only applies of course if you dont run it yet, in this case go to move relearner for it, its worth it)

UPDATE!: so after going to the trainer tower and going back i finally was able to take her out, thanks a ton for letting me know about that! much appreciated! ❤️

• Like 1

Becca

On 12/14/2023 at 3:35 PM, Rebeccacsteel said:

UPDATE!: so after going to the trainer tower and going back i finally was able to take her out, thanks a ton for letting me know about that! much appreciated! ❤️

Greetings @Rebeccacsteel

Really glad to see that you were able to figure it all out and all thanks to @Takanumi7 for providing valuable info about the Trainer Tower to level up Pokemon. 

Leveling up Pokemon in the wild in Hoenn region is quite hard as compared to other regions but now the Trainer Tower is a great place to level up in there. You can check a guide on how to level up Pokemon in there in the Game Mechanics Subforum(More info here). This will give you an overall idea of how to train Pokemon in the tower and how it all works. 

I hope this helps answer your question. I am keeping this thread open a while, if you have any other concerns regarding this please feel free to share.

Have a wonderful Sunday and wishing you all the best of Holidays, 

Fus1onflare

• Like 1

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.