Net issues after xmas form.

Ortegajd

char2.PNG.6f96b896208386222fc15e7220751747.PNG

As you can see in the previous imagine, just when it appeared, i had problems with the connection and lost the oportunity to capture it. I would like to know if there is any way to remedy this, since i spent a lot of time trying to find it. 

Greetings!

3 hours ago, Ortegajd said:

char2.PNG.6f96b896208386222fc15e7220751747.PNG

As you can see in the previous imagine, just when it appeared, i had problems with the connection and lost the oportunity to capture it. I would like to know if there is any way to remedy this, since i spent a lot of time trying to find it. 

Greetings!

Greetings @Ortegajd

It is indeed very unfortunate that this occurred to you. I can understand the frustration and disappointment that this may cause and I am deeply sorry for your loss. @Mysticwind we do have a reconnect, if the internet and the connection to the server was back in the set time of 60 seconds it would have been possible for them to catch it.

Unfortunately, nothing can be done to remedy this because, the ID is not defined for the Pokemon as it was not caught, thus, it is impossible to prove that you had encountered one and with what stats.

If we somehow do remedy this, it will be unfair to those who have had a similar request denied in the past. For example, if the one you encountered was with overall bad IVs and nature, which you lost and we spawn you one to fix that and it turns out to be super good, which would influence the market and also opens us up to possible abuses in the future. 

For the future, it is recommended to ensure a proper connection on your end to help minimize any similar losses. If you experience a disconnect on your end, try the following:

• Check with your Internet Provider.
  • Opt for a wired connection instead of a wireless one, if possible.
  • Troubleshoot the network hardware.
  • Close apps that demand a higher bandwidth on them and hence increasing the bandwidth allotment for the game.
  • Try a different DNS server.

I know this response may be disappointing but don't let it discourage you to keep hunting and trying to find the Pokemon you want. I will now lock this thread. Feel free to make a new one in case of any other issues or questions.

Have a wonderful rest of your day,

Fus1onflare

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.