Sold, can be closed

Hello all,

@Zweifk You have been punished for poorly handling this auction.

Please be aware of the following:

On 2/13/2019 at 10:19 PM, Yellow said:

9. End point is final and must be honoured.

- Forum: If a bid is received in the final 15 minutes of the auction, the end point will be delayed by 15 minutes from that bid, and will be delayed by 15 minutes for each new bid thereafter, until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes. Must be accurate to the minute that the auction is set to end.

e.g. If the auction ends at 15:00, it will end at 15:00:00. If a late bid is received in the final 15 minutes, at 14:46, the auction will end at 15:01. If another user bids at 15:00, the auction will be extended again, and will end at 15:15, this will be repeated until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes.

So the 15min rule has to be respected in here, so I do not understand this ''30seconds'' stated to the bidder. A full 15mins has to be passed for an auction to be over.

12 hours ago, Zweifk said:

couldn't save the ss as i closed it by accident, the other bidder resigned at 2.9m

Without any evidence that confirms the 3M bid, this bid is not valid. 

2. All bids must be acknowledged, and all current/best offers must be publicly announced with the bidder's username and bid amount.

- Forum: This applies to every in-game bid received, and must be acknowledged in the auction thread with a screenshot. Timestamps are preferred.

This does not apply to bids received on the forum.

Bids made on Discord are not valid or accepted.

- Accepting known false bids (from alternative account, friend, guildmate, etc) is prohibited.

For a bid to ve valid it MUST be posted the evidence on forums. If an in game bid is not posted on forums, this will not be counted and as such, it won't be considered.

This means the winner of this auction was @Gzmo with a 2.9M bid. 

Since @Gzmo doesn't have the means to honour his bid, you have also been punished for False Bidding/Offering.

3. Bidders must have the means to honour their offer both:

- On the account the bid is made from. 

› Forum: If you intend to make payment from an alt account, different to the one used to make the bid on forums, specify clearly which account the payment will be made from.

e.g. This may apply in cases where an account is forum banned.

- At the time of making the bid, and must remain available until outbid, or auction end.

With that said, I would give the option for the runner up if he wishes to keep his bid:

4. Auction winners must be publicly announced.

- Forum: A reply on the auction thread must be made with a screenshot of the completed trade window.

In the event that the auctioned Pokemon/Item is traded to the wrong player, the trade will be forcefully reversed and traded to the rightful winner.

› In the event that the winning bid is a false offer, the bid will be made void, and the auction win will be offered to the runner-up. Runner-ups are not obligated to honour their bid in these cases. Where no runner-up is available, the auction will be made null and void.

Since the runner up is @Jk52333 and he paid even 3M for it, I will assume he will kep his bid of 2.8m.Therefore the following adjustments were made.

@Zweifk 200k were removed

@Jk52333 200k were added back

This auction was chaotic, hope I was clear to everyone, but my DMs are open if anyone requires any further explanation. @Gzmo If you require any further explanations please use the right ways to do so, through an appeal.

Kind Regards,

* Zoruami *

Edited by Zoruami

spacer.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic