xmas pawniard auction

• Administrator

Hi @Evieee

Just now, Evieee said:

@Innerfocussir i totally understand the rules and I do not want to break the rules..but this was a real urgency. I'm so sorry about what happened. But this was unexpected and the power cut off was 2 hrs long..I still try to put forum but it didn't posted due to low network. Please understand my situation and i really feel that for some exception cases there should be consetion. This wasnt done purposely or there was no intention. 

I'm sorry 

No exceptions are made to this rule I'm afraid. Please complete the trade with Kalafina.

• PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD •

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Greetings, @Evieee

In the future with any threads/auction you may make, please provide evidence of the transaction being completed via a screenshot of the trade window acceptance screen with a reply under your thread.

On 2/13/2019 at 5:19 PM, Ehkoe said:

4. Auction winners must be publicly announced.

- In-game: A trade post must be made to announce the end of the auction, with the winning bidder's username and bid amount.

- Forum: A reply on the auction thread must be made with a screenshot of the completed trade window.

Seeing as this was your first time hosting an auction we have been extremely lenient, i suggest reading over the General Trade and Auction rules before your next one. I wish you nothing but the best on your future auctions/trade posts.

As this transaction has been completed i have locked this thread.

Kind Regards,
Innerfocus