Skin spawn bug??

Wolfbasser

16 minutes ago, Wolfbasser said:

I want to know if in this route the Mudkip skin is bugged or not, this is my 8 day looking for it, now i want to know if its alright or its bugged like Gothita Perona spawn in Halloween

2023-12-21 (3).png

Greetings,

the route isn´t bugged, the form-chances are just as horrible as ever 🙂

GL finding one!

• Haha 1

Comp_4.gif

On 12/22/2023 at 12:31 AM, Wolfbasser said:

I want to know if in this route the Mudkip skin is bugged or not, this is my 8 day looking for it, now i want to know if its alright or its bugged like Gothita Perona spawn in Halloween

2023-12-21 (3).png

Hello @Wolfbasser

I understand the frustration and confusion it might cause after investing a significant amount of time and effort into finding the form you want. 

Encountering special forms and shiny is totally based on the concepts of RNG. The entire Pokemon franchise is based on the concept of RNG, be it, console games, Pokemon cards and to some extent, the anime. This means you can spend hours and hours hunting or open a number of Card Packs and not find anything particularly rare, while someone else might only hunt an hour or open a single card pack and find the rarest of Pokemon. 

The topic here in PRO as an MMORPG makes it even more complex with a trade system that relies on an economy system. The economy here relies on the scarcity of some Pokemon and other items. RNG here helps in maintaining the quantity of the Pokemon and therefore creating a market for trading among players and thus ensures they remain in demand, which is crucial for sustaining a healthy economy. 

If rare forms or shiny Pokemon were to become too common, every player would be able to find it and it would lose its value and appeal, as @Magicarpediempointed out here. 

I hope I was able to clear your idea of the spawn chances with this @Uxxelmon.

On that note, the spawns of Mudkip in Route 227 or anywhere else, is not bugged. It is simply upto RNG if a special form or shiny would spawn.

I hope that clarifies all your questions. I will now lock this thread. Feel free to make a new one in case of any other issues or questions in the future.

Happy Holidays! Wishing a Merry Christmas and Happy New year, in advance.

Kind regards,

Fus1onflare

• Checked/Done 1

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.