Dual Boxing

Zupercooer

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I only ask because I found that it is possible to do, I could do training on one character whilst hunting other pokemon on another, and since you can have 2 accounts on the same email, I didn't see a reason why not to.

152349 I only ask because I found that it is possible to do, I could do training on one character whilst hunting other pokemon on another, and since you can have 2 accounts on the same email, I didn't see a reason why not to.

I think theoretically, yes it is possible, I just hope it is not allowed. Personally I am not a big fan of duel-boxing as its creates a unfair advantage towards those who do not and before you know it you have a new meta where duel-boxing becomes a must to be able to compete with the rest.

(just my 2 cents)

152338 Curious question, is dual boxing allowed? I.e. having two accounts playing at the same time?

There aren't any rules against it. At least not that I found.

Check the FAQ and Rules maybe I missed something.

As long as you aren't giving yourself wins on PvP you should be fine

thanks for the links by the way, I have had a read and yeah it doesn't say that it isn't allowed, however

152349 I only ask because I found that it is possible to do, I could do training on one character whilst hunting other pokemon on another, and since you can have 2 accounts on the same email, I didn't see a reason why not to.

I think theoretically, yes it is possible, I just hope it is not allowed. Personally I am not a big fan of duel-boxing as its creates a unfair advantage towards those who do not and before you know it you have a new meta where duel-boxing becomes a must to be able to compete with the rest.

(just my 2 cents)

I do agree that everyone will simply dual box, but I dunno whether it's unfair so to speak and since it isn't disallowed I'd rather people knew how to do it/ utilize it.

Of course it is unfair as a duel boxer can make progress a lot faster, can have up to twice the income, up to twice the rate of catching Pokemon etc.

Obviously the more accounts one uses the bigger the advantage becomes, its with every online game. PRO will be no exception to this.

And I can tell you have duel boxing experience so I think you know this very well to, and is one of the reason you suggest it in the first place, no?

152368 Of course it is unfair as a duel boxer can make progress a lot faster, has twice the income, twice the rate of catching Pokemon.

Obviously the more accounts one uses the bigger the advantage becomes, its with every online game. PRO will be no exception to this.

I suppose my definition of unfair is different to yours. But no you do present a good argument and I entirely agree. Don't worry I have nothing against your view, I only posted it to see what people think/ know it if is allowed. I have run dual boxing in other games and I know its advantages (eve online for example). But yeah, if anything I think I'd like to see what people think and also see whether or not people who play they game want it to be a thing or not.