Blitz's Massive PokeShop - 300+ Mons, updated (30/01/24), more to be added

Blitzkriegz

@Blitzkriegz @Dripyflex your Dratini trade has been reversed due to @Coringa167 having a deal for that Pokemon in the first place. 

@Blitzkriegz You have been formally warned to be more careful with whom you trade with in the future to ensure deals are honoured as instructed in the Trade Rules. You are responsible for resetting the EVs, since the Dratini was trained in every stat by the illegitimate buyer. Once you've done that, please meet up with @Coringa167 to finalise the trade.

@Dripyflex apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused, but you are also at fault. You shouldn't have contacted the seller to buy a Pokemon for which a previous buyer had already a deal on. You will have to take the loss on the small training you've performed - there won't be any compensations.

Good luck in the remaining sales.

• Checked/Done 1

Signature.gif.2e50421134ce7e989c05d66fb214f749.gif

@Eon I totally disagree that it was my fault that I bought that dratini . It was the seller fault it's up to the seller that whom he wanted to sell it he said both of us to contact him he didn't said it was booked or sold he just told me to contact him so I did that it wasn't sold or I simply contact him first that the other buyer in game and he sold it to me coz I contacted him first in game.