New member & have some questions :)

Hello! I'm completely new to this, and fairly new to pokemon. I've mostly dabbled around in gen 1 and a bit of gen 2, but never got around to playing much of the actual games. I like multiplayer games, but the reason I never did any online pokemon game was because there were just too many hacked pokemon going around, and you could never have a legit battle... is it the same in here? Are you able to easily hack yourself a Deoxys-S with sheer cold and no guard and wreck everyone that you battle? or is it more of a legit community? Also, how many gens does this include? all of them up to X and Y? or only a few?? Also, can you battle other members, or is it more of a co-op MMO where you battle NPCs? I look forward to joining this community when I get to the front of this queue... it's taking quite a while.. but still, seems nice, I like the music at least! anything I need to know before going in? is it similar to the original games? how is it a MMO? sorry for all these questions, I can probably figure them out myself once I get out of this queue, but I just want to start being a part of the community.. well thanks for reading this wall of text and I hope to get out of this queue soon lol

1) You can not hack pokemon or else you will be banned with no questions asked

2) The game is harder than the main games, there is no exp share or fly doesnt work of battle

3) The game is a mashup of both gens with all pokemon from all regions but you can only catch a few of sinnoh and the other gens in the kanto and jhoto regiona.

Some pokemon are saved for other regions, like hoenn which is coming soon.

4) Its an mmo because you need to grind for money to buy pokemon or items for other plays. The exp rate is different from the main games because unevolved pokemon level up faster than evolved stages.

5) Pro has a battling and Pve community, you can battle other members or npcs

2przbrr.jpg

152699 Hello! I'm completely new to this, and fairly new to pokemon. I've mostly dabbled around in gen 1 and a bit of gen 2, but never got around to playing much of the actual games. I like multiplayer games, but the reason I never did any online pokemon game was because there were just too many hacked pokemon going around, and you could never have a legit battle... is it the same in here? Are you able to easily hack yourself a Deoxys-S with sheer cold and no guard and wreck everyone that you battle? or is it more of a legit community? Also, how many gens does this include? all of them up to X and Y? or only a few?? Also, can you battle other members, or is it more of a co-op MMO where you battle NPCs? I look forward to joining this community when I get to the front of this queue... it's taking quite a while.. but still, seems nice, I like the music at least! anything I need to know before going in? is it similar to the original games? how is it a MMO? sorry for all these questions, I can probably figure them out myself once I get out of this queue, but I just want to start being a part of the community.. well thanks for reading this wall of text and I hope to get out of this queue soon lol

Hello LunarGrape, welcome to PRO!

Since Plutoisnot12 already answered your questions, I'll go ahead and leave this information for you which can help you realize many additional differences between PRO and handheld Pokemon games. :)

We have various ways to support you if you need it. Please check out the player-created Game Guides if you're curious about spawn locations, item locations, or if you can't find out how to pass a certain quest.

We also offer Live Chat Support, and we have a Frequently Asked Questions section which can guide you through the most common questions.

Good luck on your journey, and I hope you enjoy the game! :)

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

152699 Hello! I'm completely new to this, and fairly new to pokemon. I've mostly dabbled around in gen 1 and a bit of gen 2, but never got around to playing much of the actual games. I like multiplayer games, but the reason I never did any online pokemon game was because there were just too many hacked pokemon going around, and you could never have a legit battle... is it the same in here? Are you able to easily hack yourself a Deoxys-S with sheer cold and no guard and wreck everyone that you battle? or is it more of a legit community? Also, how many gens does this include? all of them up to X and Y? or only a few?? Also, can you battle other members, or is it more of a co-op MMO where you battle NPCs? I look forward to joining this community when I get to the front of this queue... it's taking quite a while.. but still, seems nice, I like the music at least! anything I need to know before going in? is it similar to the original games? how is it a MMO? sorry for all these questions, I can probably figure them out myself once I get out of this queue, but I just want to start being a part of the community.. well thanks for reading this wall of text and I hope to get out of this queue soon lol

There is one easy way to be rich here is to spend money buying coins

• 4 weeks later...