What Starter you get?

Edugibara

154078 But u can catch Pikachu in the first, the viridian forrest :-/

Greetz

You can catch all the starters later in the game, starting with Pikachu let's him learn special moves and (soon) will give you a free Ash Ketchum hat.

QRD5EHd.png

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

154078 But u can catch Pikachu in the first, the viridian forrest :-/

Greetz

You can catch all the starters later in the game, starting with Pikachu let's him learn special moves and (soon) will give you a free Ash Ketchum hat.

and pikachu starter can learn surf! amazing isn't it?? hehe. that if only you got the right nature and good iv's. :)

Charmander, it's always nice to have Dragon Breath in the middle-ish of the game.

I also caught a Pikachu in Viridian Forest which is why I decided to not go for him as a starter. Needless to say the first gym was a little rough but after that it'd been smooth sailing.

154116 Bulbasaur was my starter. I don't really like it but when I started PRO ppl told me "DON'T CHOOSE CHARMANDER OR YOU'LL BE STUCK"

Uh ok :Shocked:

Well, that's if you couldn't find ways to counter the first 2 gyms with the pokemon available. I went with charmander because I normally always pick water types or grass types, so I thought to spice it up a bit. Also I got a really good physical charmander which is another thing I was happy about. :Cool:

Starting with Charmander isn't so bad, catch a Mankey and a Pikachu and the first two gyms won't be a problem.

All starters can be caught, and yes, starting with Pikachu he can learn surf (just like in yellow).

QRD5EHd.png