Bug or something I don't know

Hey I bought a cc and used it

I tried to spend in cc but got exp boost tried to buy oshawott mountt got Dewitt mount only the correct thing I got is 1 zorua hat pls do something I really need that 100 coins

On 1/4/2024 at 9:32 PM, Darklight0 said:

I tried to spend in cc but got exp boost tried to buy oshawott mountt got Dewitt mount only the correct thing I got is 1 zorua hat pls do something I really need that 100 coins

Greetings @Darklight0

I am sorry for the delayed response, it has been slower than usual due to the holidays.

Your request has been forwarded and we will process it very soon. We appreciate your patience regarding this.

Have a great day and wish you the best of New Year,

Fus1onflare

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.

• Administrator
On 1/5/2024 at 1:02 AM, Darklight0 said:

Hello there @Darklight0

Thanks for your patience.

I want to start by clarifying that in-game refunds (to not confuse with donation refunds) are generally requested in situations like:

• User buys an item twice by mistake (e.g. 2 pickaxes);
  • User buys an item to sell it and finds later that it's untradeable;
  • User buys an item and it's not in the way it was advertised and similar issues (e.g., glasses in the icon are green, but you buy them and they are orange);
  • Bugs and similar.

In your case, you intentionally bought the EXP Boost and also the Zorua Hat (as stated by you as well); however, you made a mistake and bought Dewott Mount rather than Oshawott Mount.

Given that, I cannot refund you the EXP Boost or the Zorua Hat exactly because they were purchased intentionally and do not fall into any of the above or similar categories.

However, I switched the Dewott Mount with an Oshawott Mount since that's what you originally wanted, and I understand mistakes can happen.

Please understand that if we start to refund players for items they intentionally bought but now don't want anymore, either because they don't need them anymore or don't like them anymore, it would just create an uncontrollable amount of requests and we would have no way to deal with it as it would be impossible to place fair limits.

With this said, I will lock this thread and wish you a great day.

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others