Wts Shiny slowpoke, very pretty, cool nice/ Quiero vender un slowpoke, muy bonito, helando rico

image.png.52a7f91eb97c1c1d2fcc4affd9222345.png

English:

Auction Details:

• Start Price: 50k
  • End Point: 72 hours (after start price is met)
  • Insta Price: N/A (Buy it Now option)
  • Minimum Raise: 5k

Accepted Payments: Pokedollars

Important Reminders:

• The auction will conclude in 72 hours (after start price is met), and bids must adhere to the minimum raise.
  • The "Buy it Now" option allows you to secure the Pokémon, immediately at the Insta Price.
  • If a bid is received in the final 15 minutes of the auction, the end point will be delayed by 15 minutes from that bid, and will be delayed by 15 minutes for each new bid thereafter, until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes.

Español:

Detalles de la subasta:

• Precio inicial: 50k
  • Punto final: 72 hours (after start price is met)
  • Precio instantaneo: N/A (Buy it Now option)
  • Aumento minimo: 5k

Pagos aceptados: Pokedolares

Recordatorio importante:

• La subasta concluirá en 72 horas (después de que se alcance el precio inicial) y las ofertas deben cumplir con el aumento mínimo.
  • La opción "Cómpralo ahora" te permite asegurar el Pokémon inmediatamente al precio Insta.
  • Si se recibe una oferta en los últimos 15 minutos de la subasta, el punto final se retrasará 15 minutos desde esa oferta y se retrasará 15 minutos por cada nueva oferta posterior, hasta que la oferta actual se haya mantenido durante un tiempo completo. 15 minutos.

Greetings, @Marconix23

Trade moderators are not here for convenience, we are here to rectify and resolve issues.

As a seller you are expected to have the same means as a buyer in fulfilling any transaction throughout the entirety of it, from start to finish. You are now region locked and unable to fulfill your end of the deal, which is a manufactured problem created by yourself.

In this case i will force this trade @Marconix23 as i mentioned above, You must keep availability for any trade throughout the duration of it.

@Davebob235 In the future please make sure to use the report function located on the thread and explain the situation there. This is the correct way of handling situations and most of the time staff members do not always see tags.

I will force this trade as @Davebob235 has the means to purchase. Please confirm down below and let me know if you received everything correctly

Innerfocus