Can't get into genesect room

Dezaliii

Hi! im unable to enter genesects room, the contest judge wont give any special dialogue despite the fact that I've hit 500 hours and caught a pokemon with 140+ ivs. I've googled it and no where does it say theres an additional requirement.

Screenshot 2024-01-09 192502.png

On 1/9/2024 at 7:28 PM, Dezaliii said:

Hi! im unable to enter genesects room, the contest judge wont give any special dialogue despite the fact that I've hit 500 hours and caught a pokemon with 140+ ivs. I've googled it and no where does it say theres an additional requirement.

Screenshot 2024-01-09 192502.png

Tried again and i still didnt receive any unique dialogue from the contest judge nor am i allowed to enter genesects room

Screenshot 2024-01-10 192408.png

Screenshot 2024-01-10 193140.png

3 hours ago, Dezaliii said:

Nevermind, I'm so sorry- I was so dumb, didnt realize i had to just walk into the room after the dialogue talking about an old pokemon.

Greetings @Dezaliii

Glad to know that the issue has been resolved.

To add to it for other players, you have to catch a 140+ IVs Pokemon in the Bug Catching Contest, the Judge will then speak to you after the contest only when you have total 500 hours of playtime, you will then have to enter the Top Rightmost Room in the Bug Catching Contest Hall where you can catch Genesect. You will also be able to take a Synchronise pokemon of your choice. 

I hope this helps. As the issue has been resolved, I will now lock this thread. Feel free to make a new one in case of any other questions or issues in the future. 

Kind regards and Happy New Year,

Fus1onflare

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.