bug cynthia

I'm trying to get GARCHOMPITE.
I did everything as in the guide, but Cynthia doesn't want to fight me. He just says some dialogue (photos below). I will add that the dialogue does not change between 4-5, it is the same. Can someone explain to me what I did wrong?

cynthia.png

cynthia1.png

On 1/14/2024 at 4:14 PM, Angrydarek said:

I'm trying to get GARCHOMPITE.
I did everything as in the guide, but Cynthia doesn't want to fight me. He just says some dialogue (photos below). I will add that the dialogue does not change between 4-5, it is the same. Can someone explain to me what I did wrong?

cynthia.png

cynthia1.png

Greetings @Angrydarek

I am sorry to hear about your situation here.

You need to have a Garchomp with Max Happiness(255) in your party and walk west from in front of the Police Officer and Cynthia(that is where you are standing in the screenshots you sent) between 4:00 to 5:00 Poketime. Then the battle with Cynthia will start and after defeating her, you will get the Garchompite.

To check the Happiness of a Pokemon you have to keep it in your party and then type /happy <number of Pokemon in the party>(1-6) in the chat or in the F2 console.

Please let us know if that helps with the issue here.

Have a great day and wish you a Happy New Year,

Fus1onflare

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.

that's what I did. you can see on the screens that I have Garchomp and it has max happy, I was there between 4-5 poketime but Cynthia still displays the same thing. (the screenshots are taken a little later because I wanted to check if something different would show up after 5)

10 minutes ago, Angrydarek said:

that's what I did. you can see on the screens that I have Garchomp and it has max happy, I was there between 4-5 poketime but Cynthia still displays the same thing. (the screenshots are taken a little later because I wanted to check if something different would show up after 5)

You need to walk one more step on the left side at 4-5 poketime