Name change request

Aiyah

So I made a nickname change request in the dashboard and it already passed 48 hours, it's already on the third day and my request has not been approved yet, so I just wanna post a forum here just to bump my request thanks

47 minutes ago, Taxgo said:

So I made a nickname change request in the dashboard and it already passed 48 hours, it's already on the third day and my request has not been approved yet, so I just wanna post a forum here just to bump my request thanks

Greetings @Taxgo

I apologize for the delay in processing your name-change request at the moment. 

It might take some more time to process your request as only some select Staff members handle these, and it totally depends on when they are available for it due to their huge workload of staff work that includes but is not limited to just your request regarding the name-change. We also have real life duties, jobs, studies, etc. to attend to. 

Don't worry your request was not and will not be forgotten, as in there is no need to bump the request either. I will now lock this thread.

Take care,

Fus1onflare

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.