Missing Pokemon in my box

Chitti678

Hello, 

i have a missing pokemon of shellder (lvl 5)in my box... when i link the pokemon in trade i can see that (i have the id from before as i wish to sell it )

before several hours i could see it normally in my box.. but know i cannot see it but can link it in trade chat.

Id of the missing shellder - [Poke54563414]

I'm given to know that even if the id of pokemon is with me and the poke is released i cannot link it in trade chat.
i dont know what happened in my case but it prevents me from doing anything to that shellder right now. 

image.png.d70b46f1ae3132f01aa6c87ab14f8af9.png

46 minutes ago, Chitti678 said:

Hello, 

i have a missing pokemon of shellder (lvl 5)in my box... when i link the pokemon in trade i can see that (i have the id from before as i wish to sell it )

before several hours i could see it normally in my box.. but know i cannot see it but can link it in trade chat.

Id of the missing shellder - [Poke54563414]

I'm given to know that even if the id of pokemon is with me and the poke is released i cannot link it in trade chat.
i dont know what happened in my case but it prevents me from doing anything to that shellder right now. 

image.png.d70b46f1ae3132f01aa6c87ab14f8af9.png

Hiya @Chitti678

The Shellder you showed and linked the ID of is in your party of six Pokemon, which is why it is not appearing in your PC as you try to search for it.

Let me know if that is actually the case or if there is more to it.

Have a great day,

Fusionflair

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.

2 minutes ago, Chitti678 said:

Heya @Fusionflair thanks for your patience and checking it, I was I a hurry and couldn't see that. :PixiuRIP:

It's in my party ty.

Thanks again,

Regards, 

Chitti678

Hello @Chitti678

Glad to hear all is in order. 

I will now lock this thread as resolved. Feel free to keep using our forums to report any issues and questions in the future.

Kind regards,

Fusionflair

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.