2 Clefairy auc 24hours after start epic and nearly epic (CLOSED)

Clefa A
image.png.89dc3a3b8712efa0c64caec68d67c714.png
S.O : 100k
Min bid 20k
no insta
duration : 24hours after start first bid

Clefa B
image.png.e0e1ae8ea25c2d9ba0cf7fd9ec140c8b.png
S.O : 100k
Min bid 20k
no insta
duration : 24hours after start first bid - Ends on 01/28 5.45 PM GMT +0 (Closed)

Edited by Devilbathee
Added End Point for Calm Clefairy

120k calm clef!

• Checked/Done 1

Mninja.gif.7fbd4ee25bc088f746cfe4d34909ae4e.gif

"Whatever you loseyou'll find it again.

But what you throw away you'll never get back. 

“When people get hurt, they learn to hate… When people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt.

But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow…

And how you grow is up to you.”

🔥🔥

Greetings @Devilbathee

"24 hours after start" is not a crystal clear End Point. There should be no room for interpretation. Thus, please edit your posts to mention if your auctions end in "24 hours after Starting Offer is met" or "24 hours after thread's creation". 

8. End point must be clearly stated before the auction has started. This cannot be changed once the auction has begun.

Kind regards 

Edited by Incandescent

4 minutes ago, Incandescent said:

Greetings @Devilbathee

"24 hours after start" is not a crystal clear End Point. There should be no room for interpretation. Thus, please edit your posts to mention if your auctions end in "24 hours after Starting Offer is met" or "24 hours after thread's creation". 

Kind regards 

Hello I think i saw a lot of people doing the same as this so i just copying them. Kyruya started the auction so it started  the countdown which means will end in 7hours 42mins.

I thought it has been a norm that the start is the first bid.

Edited by Devilbathee
typo kyruya

@Devilbathee I do understand but it is way easier if you just mention it in your main post. Also, that message counts as a bump and there haven't been 24 hours since your thread has been created. In the future, please provide a clear End Point when starting the thread, in this way further clarifications won't be required. 

Now regarding your Other Thread where your End Point is again lacking details, you are allowed to have a single active thread in each sub-forum. Normally, i would have merged your threads, but since the auction already started in this one, it would become too messy. Please pay more attention to rules next time. 

1. Do not excessively bump your posts:  be bumped a maximum of once every 24 hours, including after the post has been created. 
  2. Each player may only have one active thread in each sub-forum.
  3. Trades must be posted in the appropriate area of the Trade Rules 

Have a great day! 

• Checked/Done 1

220k calm clef

• Checked/Done 1

Mninja.gif.7fbd4ee25bc088f746cfe4d34909ae4e.gif

"Whatever you loseyou'll find it again.

But what you throw away you'll never get back. 

“When people get hurt, they learn to hate… When people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt.

But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow…

And how you grow is up to you.”

🔥🔥