Android client? MS refund

Taranys

1. 1.

153613 First of all, it's not a donation, but a payment, I also support this project, I just want to play again

Actually it is a donation not a payment ... All the money you give to PRO is considered as a donation

"Donations towards PRO are going towards server maintenance and its future development. All staff members and developers are unpaid fans and volunteers. "

And if you want a refund .. I suggest you visit this page https://pokemonrevolution.net/refunds.php

:Angel:

But if you used your coins already I suppose you won't be eligible for refund

For u is a donation, for me and my paypal is a payment.. i don't want refund

Not output informations about the Android client, even a post of apology,

it is not nice for anyone who supports the project

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

153620 Not output informations about the Android client, even a post of apology,

it is not nice for anyone who supports the project

Here are some of the apologies I could find on the subject from the staff

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=25850

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=25908

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=25738

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=25618

So you see, it's not like if they are not caring :Angel:

The best [glow=gold]shiney[/glow] I caught so far

fcUWt40.gif

I know what donation means and it was intended here coz the ms medal is only acquired by doing so, meaning its not a donation its simply a cloak for selling ms, why dont they remove ms medal here and see what i mean, you wont get your donation without it... and with this problem, i can see why there so many. cheaters and hackers invading the server... you should know the grounds of not giving a refund coz its money were talking about and talk about total inconvenience without giving anything in return. Now let me return the question do you know how to use the word donation and buying... this is a strategy to sell...wth

153613 First of all, it's not a donation, but a payment, I also support this project, I just want to play again

Actually it is a donation not a payment ... All the money you give to PRO is considered as a donation

"Donations towards PRO are going towards server maintenance and its future development. All staff members and developers are unpaid fans and volunteers. "

And if you want a refund .. I suggest you visit this page https://pokemonrevolution.net/refunds.php

:Angel:

But if you used your coins already I suppose you won't be eligible for refund

exactly , it is a donation for "future development" , it's to "Help" the devs but the devs don't treat the donators good in return. The problem is that after he donate the game actually degress and loose the android client, it's like donating to charity and realise they actually use the money for themselves so i can understand how he feels.

153719 exactly , it is a donation for "future development" , it's to "Help" the devs but the devs don't treat the donators good in return. The problem is that after he donate the game actually degress and loose the android client, it's like donating to charity and realise they actually use the money for themselves so i can understand how he feels.

Hard to admit :Frown: ... but you got a point

The best [glow=gold]shiney[/glow] I caught so far

fcUWt40.gif

153560 PRO Username:

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: No

On which server issue happened: None

What have you done before the problem was there?

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

i lost 5/6 days.. i will get MS refund? and where is the download link? -.-

Hi you can post in here https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=71 with the evidence for any issues related to donation. Thanks for your respond, sorry I have no right enough for this issues in general support.

He is not even close in having a point. I think you imagine the work, which is needed to run this game, is like 1 big mountain. It doesnt matter who handles this mountain of work. The main thing is its finished quite fast. But this isnt the case. many people with their individual abilitys are needed to work specifically on their part of the mountain. E.g. If you have 1 dev (like this game has) you cant expect complete game mechanics are completed in 2 days (or in 1.5 years, which is the case here), if said dev is doing this next to his job or familiy.

And to his example: Its not like giving the money to charity and realising they actually use the money for themselves, its more like giving 10 dollars to charity and wondering why there are still starving children out there....

My reaction when people ask me if I'm the Barney from "Barney & Friends"

153751 He is not even close in having a point. I think you imagine the work, which is needed to run this game, is like 1 big mountain. It doesnt matter who handles this mountain of work. The main thing is its finished quite fast. But this isnt the case. many people with their individual abilitys are needed to work specifically on their part of the mountain. E.g. If you have 1 dev (like this game has) you cant expect complete game mechanics are completed in 2 days (or in 1.5 years, which is the case here), if said dev is doing this next to his job or familiy.

And to his example: Its not like giving the money to charity and realising they actually use the money for themselves, its more like giving 10 dollars to charity and wondering why there are still starving children out there....

the problem with your logic is , it's not like the "donation" is not enough to fix something , it's that after the donation , something that was already done just got taken back, its like realising that your donation is making more kids starving instead of helping ones...

The point is right if PRO is big company with profit (paying staff and use money of customer for profit). But in fact PRO is free to play, and donation only using for keep it develop and server working, staffs is volunteer without any payment. Sometimes, they also paying server with their own money. So when you give some donation/charity, PRO will give you some gifts as thank you for donation. That's point, it is not means of paying something, so how it refund? Ofc I don't say your point is totally wrong, don't make me wrong.