Apricorn Ball Crafting

Justkaio

I was spontaneously thinking of an idea, if its possible to code. Most players are aware of the old 90s silver/gold/crystal game (gen 2) where u could use apricorns in Azalea town, inbetween pokecenter and stophouse, the house upmost in top of screen, to craft balls. 

I do recall that this idea has been suggested before, but i just want to give it another shot. 

A brand new daily in Azalea Town, the house i just mentioned, to implement. Using the apricorns that players obtain through headbutting trees. These apricorns are completely useless all these years, correct me if im wrong. This would even motivate players using the mechanic of headbutting regularly again (for whoever likes crafting balls as a daily). 

If there would be a new NPC inside the house, a blacksmith-like guy. And to have a dialogue where if you would be interrested in doing a task. And deliver 3 apricorns each time u participate the daily for the blacksmith to craft the ball while u doing a task, or simply wait. Or even at a cost of pokedollar. With this formula:

2x pink + 1x white apricorn = Love ball

2x blue + 1x yellow apricorn = Quick ball

2x green + 1x yellow apricorn = Nest ball

2x green + 1x red apricorn = Lure ball

1x black + 1x yellow  + 1x red apricorn = Luxury ball

1x red + 1x black + 1x yellow apricorn = Repeat ball

2x red + 1x yellow apricorn = Fast ball

2x white + 1x red apricorn = Premier ball

2x blue + 1x black apricorn = Net ball

1x black + 1x blue + 1x yellow apricorn = Moon ball

1x yellow + 1x black + 1x red apricorn = Level ball

Something like this. Then we get to use these items in bag, and got a new daily in game. In gen 2 it was just waiting for npc to have ball crafted. It could be advanced by difficulty and have 1 to 3 balls distributed depending on how well you did the task. To catch a pkmn matching the colours of the apricorns you delivered. And by tiers of iv, just like celadon daily, you get higher reward. Tier 1 would be 1 ball + 5k (of the formula u picked by delivering 3 apricorns.) Tier 2 would be 1-2 balls, 15k. Tier 3 1-3 balls + 25k and maybe even a tier 4 for 2-5 balls + 50k (but this would mean 130+ iv pkmn to show).

These are just ideas. I'd just like to have a new daily in PRO, by using an item in inventory that we never use. Let me know ya'lls thoughts about this. Maybe there will plenty of players visiting Azalea to visit this house to participate the daily for the rewards, and the main point: the special balls!

Screenshot_20240202_122629_PROClient.jpg

• Like 6

Bump,

This seems like a great idea, i love matching my rare pokemon with pokeballs, i would love a way to grind for the balls any time of the year, it would make the game much more complete 🙂

Edited by Dumana
  • Like 1

Senku.gif.763359d4e8c32ec21379d8199ca6c0b6.gif