Player hosted event/ service idea

Blueciferr

Hello, I had an idea for an event/service hosted by myself not sure if would be allowed so am checking here, I was wondering if a lottery type thing would be allowed with a cash jackpot up for grabs 5m+ potentially doubling weekly if no division 1 winner. If allowed all rules would be clearly stated and everything would be as clear as possible.

Thank you for your time

Edited by Blueciferr
Upon reflection this might be a type of service
  • Like 1

• Blueciferr changed the title to Player hosted event/ service idea
  • Administrator

Hi there @Blueciferr

You can do this, do it being aware that these types (gambling, giveaways, lotteries etc) of trades are not supported in PRO, therefore should things go wrong in relation to the trades, Staff will not get involved - assuming it doesn't crossover with an existing rule in another way. Any and all actions you and any participants take is at their own risk.

I would also urge you to take some precautions:

• Host it on the forum in General Game Talk, since this is not an exchange in the way that threads in the Trade Zone are.
  • Screenshot all related in-game conversations, and post these within the thread.
  • Make sure all rules are clear and available: I am happy to go over your draft and identify any loopholes or shortfalls.
  • Make sure that involved players know and understand that their involvement is at their own risk.
  • Like 3

• PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD •

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Hello @Yellow, I came up with a rough draft and wanted to seek your opinion. Thank you,

Rules rough draft

Please note this is hosted at my own risk as well as yours if you enter, Pro staff will not get involved assuming another existing rule is not broken .

If a lottery is started i guarantee the capital for jackpot, if it will be doubled next week must be advertised in last lottery, If not advertised jackpot will remain the same or may be placed on temporary hold so I can rebuild funds. Any started or advertised lotteries must be completed in full(all winners payed depending division) if there is 1 or more division 1 winner jackpot will be reset to 5m. Jackpot must be clearly stated as well as start time, end time and draw time *if an emergency happens and I must delay draw I will notify/complete as soon as possible. The same number may not be drawn twice if this occurs that second number is voided an a new one will be drawn.

1 entry allows the choice of 6 numbers +2 supplementary numbers, Please note main numbers will always be drawn first followed by supplementary numbers, Numbers must be between 1-45, 1 entry costs 50k, 2 costs 95k, 3 costs 140k, 4 costs 185k, 5 costs 220k, maximum 50 entries per account (alts allowed)but deals only go this high, however can stack example 10 entries would be 5*2 so 440k. Entries must be payed up front and numbers accepted, to contact me you may do so on forum or in game to arrange payment and numbers confirmation, Screenshots must be provided on thread by me of all trades and communication including winning prizes and entries/number confirmation. Entries close 3 hours before draw, total length is 7 days from start to draw. All numbers are randomly generated and an announcement/screenshot will be posted on thread as well as a screen capture proving time/date as well as 1 draw and numbers will be uploaded on YouTube, in future if I receive stream approval and equipment this will change to a live stream.

YouTube, @blueciferrr, link: https://m.youtube.com/@Blueciferrr, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRwXCdvmJuK3LRsFHgrYWuA

*Division 1 can only be won with main numbers not supplementary.

Division 1, 6 winning numbers, 100% of jackpot if 2 or more winners it will be divided evenly.

Division 2, 5 winning numbers +1 supplementary number, 10% of jackpot value.

Division 3, 5 winning numbers, 5% of jackpot value.

Division 4, 4 winning numbers 2.5% of jackpot value.

Division 5, 3 winning numbers +1 supplementary number, 1% of jackpot value.

Division 6, 3 winning numbers, 0.5% of jackpot value.

Edited by Blueciferr
Forgot something sorry.