Account Recovery

Deeedzzz

Hello,

I posted twice on the recovery page (2fa email recover assistance) in the forums trying to recover my account which i have had for a while now, problem is that i don't have access to the email it is originally linked to anymore and when i log in it says it has sent me an email and i can't open it. So i don't know where else to write so i thought maybe i can try here because i have not gotten a reply there yet.

4 hours ago, Deeedzzz said:

Hello,

I posted twice on the recovery page (2fa email recover assistance) in the forums trying to recover my account which i have had for a while now, problem is that i don't have access to the email it is originally linked to anymore and when i log in it says it has sent me an email and i can't open it. So i don't know where else to write so i thought maybe i can try here because i have not gotten a reply there yet.

Hiya @Deeedzzz

I apologize for the slower than expected responses on your 2FA thread and I can understand the distress caused due to not being able to play the game on being back after a while.

But please bear in mind that only a select few Staff members handle 2FA-Email recovery requests as it requires us to deal with private and sensitive user information, such as their E-Mails, and for the very reason are held in a private subforum. Also, there are hundreds of similar requests by other returning players that are being handled from time to time by us. Don't worry you were not and will not be forgotten. 

We Staff members also dedicate our own free time towards this and do this work voluntary and hence have our own real life duties, jobs, studies, etc. to attend.

General Support here, is a public subforum hence sharing such sensitive info about your 2FA request is not allowed. Please stick to your own 2FA thread(click to check) where you are allowed to bump your thread once every 24 hours and not create more threads in relation to it. A Staff member will promptly reach out to you in there, at the earliest of their convenience. 

I hope that this helps. I will now lock this thread as there are no further discussions to be done here, you will be continuing back in your thread in 2FA.

Take care,

Fusionflair

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.