duration:-48h after first bid

payment:- pokedollar, cc 380k, reroll 500k

Screenshot_2024-02-09-09-11-15-22_b6cf29a8d71a772972c7487cb9181f95.jpg

Edited by Partha69
  • Like 1

• Partha69 changed the title to Help force trade
On 2/10/2024 at 11:30 PM, Partha69 said:

Ended. Close please

@Partha69 This auction has ended but we will not be closing it until you provide evidence that this trade has been completed. After some investigation it has come to my attention that you are still in possession of the Scyther listed in this thread. 

@Excaliburz @Partha69 Reach out to eachother stating your timezones and availabilities of when youre able to meetup to finalize this transaction.

I will be following this thread to make sure the appropriate actions are taken to uphold the integrity of the trade finalization within this auction.

Innerfocus

2 hours ago, Innerfocus said:

@Partha69 This auction has ended but we will not be closing it until you provide evidence that this trade has been completed. After some investigation it has come to my attention that you are still in possession of the Scyther listed in this thread. 

@Excaliburz @Partha69 Reach out to eachother stating your timezones and availabilities of when youre able to meetup to finalize this transaction.

I will be following this thread to make sure the appropriate actions are taken to uphold the integrity of the trade finalization within this auction.

Innerfocus

Thnx.... somehow I couldn't tag him here....but I have been keeping track in game. anyway....

@Excaliburz dm me in discord or here....I'm online maximum of time.

Discord Id:- partha69

The outcome of this auction has been forced due to the winner and auctioneer having difficulties in meeting.

The Scyther has been transferred to @Excaliburz from whom 400k were removed and added to @Partha69.

Locked as the thread has served its purpose. Take care.

• Like 1

Signature.gif.2e50421134ce7e989c05d66fb214f749.gif

• Eon locked this topic