Epic HP Fire Contrary Snivy

Hello all 

@Physicswalla Your account does not possess the required goods to honor your offer which is strictly prohibited. The bid has been hidden and you have been punished accordingly. I strongly advise you to carefully read Auctions Rules in order to avoid repeating such mistakes. 

3. Bidders must have the means to honour their offer both:

- On the account the bid is made from. 

Forum: If you intend to make payment from an alt account, different to the one used to make the bid on forums, specify clearly which account the payment will be made from.

e.g. This may apply in cases where an account is forum banned.

- At the time of making the bid, and must remain available until outbid, or auction end.

@Partha69 Since your latest bid has been influenced by the invalid offer, I have removed it as well. However, you are still holding B.O. with your previous bid of 5.2m for the time being. 

@Mythhunter I apologize for this unpleasant event. 

Have a great day! 

6 minutes ago, Incandescent said:

Hello all 

@Physicswalla Your account does not possess the required goods to honor your offer which is strictly prohibited. The bid has been hidden and you have been punished accordingly. I strongly advise you to carefully read Auctions Rules in order to avoid repeating such mistakes. 

@Partha69 Since your latest bid has been influenced by the invalid offer, I have removed it as well. However, you are still holding B.O. with your previous bid of 5.2m for the time being. 

@Mythhunter I apologize for this unpleasant event. 

Have a great day! 

Understood, thanks for the info!