LIST OF BROKEN MOVES, ABILITIES & ITEMS IN PRO

Patchnotes

1 hour ago, Mythhunter said:

Hello, in which way is Sunsteel Strike not coded in the game? Is it only the "ignoring enemy ability" part which is not coded?

Hello, and thank you for your interest in the list. That is correct, Sunsteel Strike currently does not ignore the enemy abilities while attacking. As it is its only characteristic, it was deemed not coded. Not coded does not refer to as damaging moves failing. Most still have their actual base power and PP. I hope this cleared things up.

4 hours ago, Patchnotes said:

Hello, and thank you for your interest in the list. That is correct, Sunsteel Strike currently does not ignore the enemy abilities while attacking. As it is its only characteristic, it was deemed not coded. Not coded does not refer to as damaging moves failing. Most still have their actual base power and PP. I hope this cleared things up.

Understood, thanks a lot!

8 hours ago, Dorade said:

Could you confirm Schooling ability is now coded and work properly ?

Hello, I want to clarify that the list, to our knowledge, covers the entirety of Gen 1 to Gen 7. If something is not on the list, it means that it is coded according to its main characteristics. If you have any reason to believe, that the list is faulty in any way feel free to report it.
The only issue we are aware of regarding Schooling is a minor wrong interaction in regards with Illusion.

• Like 1

On 2/23/2024 at 3:45 PM, Legendcampione said:

I noticed that there are some partner moves for partner pikachu in "not code" list. Are we able to get partner pikachu in future? I love this pokemon

Greeting, as of now there are no ideas or plans on how the moves should or will be implemented.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 3/14/2024 at 11:11 AM, Ragingpanda1 said:

Does the signature move of solgaleo and lunala will be coded in the future? 

All moves will slowly be coded. Currently there are no plans on when exactly those two moves will be coded.

Edited by Patchnotes

Hello @Patchnotes

Do you plan to code Mirror Move in the near future?

Now that Z moves were introduced to the game, I wanted to use Z-Mirror Move but sadly it's not coded yet. 

(If you need help with coding it, let me now I can help you out!)