WTS decent Careful poison heal Gliscor

Hello @Zncholo

Similar to what i spoke to you about previously when hosting a thread, seeing as you use your alt account for bidding as well you must always state the main account you are using which holds the funds you will be purchasing from:

On 2/13/2019 at 5:19 PM, Ehkoe said:

3. Bidders must have the means to honour their offer both:

- On the account the bid is made from. 

Forum: If you intend to make payment from an alt account, different to the one used to make the bid on forums, specify clearly which account the payment will be made from.

e.g. This may apply in cases where an account is forum banned.

- At the time of making the bid, and must remain available until outbid, or auction end.

Please make an edit to your post stating your main account, which holds the proper amount of funds. Make sure you are doing this for each and every bid you place in the future as long as you are making offers from this forum account.

Innerfocus

5 hours ago, Innerfocus said:

Hello @Zncholo

Similar to what i spoke to you about previously when hosting a thread, seeing as you use your alt account for bidding as well you must always state the main account you are using which holds the funds you will be purchasing from:

Please make an edit to your post stating your main account, which holds the proper amount of funds. Make sure you are doing this for each and every bid you place in the future as long as you are making offers from this forum account.

Innerfocus

Hi , thank you for reminding , i'll update it 

• Like 1