💕 Valentine Effect 💕

Jpb

Hellooo!

I would just like to suggest and hoping that our valentine forms also gets a spawn effect like the xmas form with falling snow effect but instead maybe a falling hearts for valentine forms. Since the theme of the forum and the game login screen has this kind of effects, I hope that we would also get some kind of spawn effects to our valentine forms.

There are a few pokemon who's valentine forms aren't really that much of a difference compared to their normal form. As an example, when you encounter a valentine form of ralts, bibarel, budew and other val forms they looks as almost like just their normal counterpart form. I know there's a pop up window when you encounter forms but unlike the other forms such as xmas forms, you can really see their spawn effects which gets more exciting and makes them more beautiful.

I believe it would add more values if valentine forms also has a spawn effect.

If you love valentine forms, please support this suggestion by leaving your thoughts about this idea as well.

Thank you! 💕💕💕

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Dragonite999 said:

+1
I totally agree, I share the same opinion on the pop up window and would like more visual effect.
Thank you for bringing that up and gl ^^

Thanks for showing support to this idea. It would be more lively to see val forms showing spawn effects, ryt? 🥰

If not falling hearts, maybe like the shiny animation but with bubble hearts that pops out until the effect is gone. 😍

Edited by Jpb
  • Like 1

• Developer

Hey, particle effects aren't my strong suit. I've been working on a Valentine's Day call in effect, but I'm not sure if I'll add it. We'll find out with the next client.

https://walrosskastanie.com/22760a48cd21f8dbe47f37b7.mp4

I will close this post, but not give it an implemented or denied status yet.

Furthermore, I've been working on a Valentine's Day mount effect, but the same essentially applies here.

https://walrosskastanie.com/e4510d20ff77ce06873912a6.mp4

• Like 2

• Eaty locked this topic