Best Pokemon MMO

Hello, we are thrilled to have you joined this game. Whether you are veteran or just starting out, there is always something new to discover. We have many guides for new people, you should definitely check that out and we have many custom forms, quests, events and dungeons so much more. If you want to be stay updated about the game then I recommend you to join pro discord, if you haven’t already. Hope you enjoy this game. Have fun exploring this game. 

• Like 1

And the award of best welcoming greetings goes tooooooo~~~

Thanks @Lucifer001 for the warm gesture ^^ I've joined the discord, my display name is Stanley. Is that it? Wasn't Discord name used to have tag number to it, can't seem to find mine....

I look forward to being active gaming and mingling here, and prolly contribute to the Artist Department in several months or within a year or so...

This iteration of Pokemon MMO has so much to offer from what I can see from the get go, and I got the hunch it will only gets much better from here on out..

I'm delighted to be part of this society!

Thanks! :B

Hiya @Valourance o/

Welcome to PRO. Glad to know you're finding the game so well. I wish you the best with it all and feel free to contact us in the Resolution Center, for any questions or issues. 

Thrilled to see your amazing art in the Creativity Zone(more info here), also there are a lot of custom forms that you can hunt around events.

Also, Discord tags do not have any numbers to them anymore due to their new username system. If you have any specific issues joining the server or similar you can make a thread in the Discord Hub(more info here) and a Discord Moderator will help you with it.

• Like 1

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.

Greetings, @Fusionflair-senpai! Thanks for the very warm welcome! We might have a contender for the award now >:B

Yes, I'm working hard on my artistic skills. Maybe someday I can contribute, yea. I can see your team is regularly holding events. Y'all better be! >:B

As for the Discord tag, does that mean there's no longer Discord clone names?? 

3 hours ago, Valourance said:

Greetings, @Fusionflair-senpai! Thanks for the very warm welcome! We might have a contender for the award now >:B

Yes, I'm working hard on my artistic skills. Maybe someday I can contribute, yea. I can see your team is regularly holding events. Y'all better be! >:B

As for the Discord tag, does that mean there's no longer Discord clone names?? 

Hiya again 

Yes there are no more clone names on Discord, each username is unique.

• Like 1

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.