How do I become a dragons den member ?

40 evolution data only

Isn't 40 is for Love Island?

Love island - 120 own Pokemon kanto and 38 evolved

I am surely not need to have 70 evolved it, because my player account only have 69 evolved data ^^

Just asked a guy on Discord, he also said its 70 but i'm still not sure because I did that quest 6 to 8 months back so don't remember xD

Jinga.gif

Inferno BlaZe Join Us!

Isn't 40 is for Love Island?

I am surely not need to have 70 evolved it, because my player account only have 69 evolved data ^^

Just asked a guy on Discord, he also said its 70 but i'm still not sure because I did that quest 6 to 8 months back so don't remember xD

Okay I just check it again, and here is official information

You need 200k for being Dragon Club member and 240 caught data in pokedex to get the medallion so use it to wake the dragonite up. The evolved data is only obtain for cerulean cave/mew quest

More information: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=8479 and https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10217

Okay I just check it again, and here is official information

You need 200k for being Dragon Club member and 240 caught data in pokedex to get the medallion so use it to wake the dragonite up. The evolved data is only obtain for cerulean cave/mew quest

Oh yes, that's what I forgot, thanks for clearing it :)

Jinga.gif

Inferno BlaZe Join Us!