Server Merge

Jadeash

Server Merge  

64 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think so far of the changes that the server merge will bring?

• Positive. I agree with the merge.
    • Negative. I do not agree with the merge.

We dont need to say much!!

1. trade=we will find-sell what we want more easily

2. Economy will be more balanced

3.No more guys abusing fcc-bcc with more than 1 account

4. Pvp will be ultra interested and literally i can't wait(+small queues)

5.Able to hunt with 1 account only(able to have more characters) like most of the best mmo's games in the world

6.and surely many more positives that will arise after the changes that will take place! because there will surely be several changes

7. Ty jade

Edited by Thodo
  • Like 2

I don't think the question can be asked in such a manichean manner.

Some aspects are definetely a plus for the community. I'm thinking about the fact that people will no longer be able to hunt with 4 accounts in parallel.

Some other aspects are for me requesting more details as to how certain things will be managed. I will give one example , today the most common way of training pokemons is via trainers tower and the only way to do it "conveniently" is to use the gyarados trick for which you've to lend yourself the gyarados to avoid getting a brand new gyarados each time you train. Will this kind of trick be possible in the future ? More globally, it feels like not being able to trade between our several characters linked to one account will be unbearable to most of us.

• Checked/Done 1

Everything is fine, just not the limit of bossing to one character. Nerf it but don't nerf straight from 4 to 1. Can do 3.

Also, trading between characters should be allowed.

Edited by Eetaachee
  • Checked/Done 1

bluesignature.gif

19 minutes ago, Eetaachee said:

Everything is fine, just not the limit of bossing to one character. Nerf it but don't nerf straight from 4 to 1. Can do 3.

Also, trading between characters should be allowed.

Trading between characters is only possible if we can open two characters of the same account at the same time, which will also allow us to hunt with more than one character. We need to find an alternative for this.

• Like 1

Ofralse.png

52 minutes ago, Masskiller said:

Trading between characters is only possible if we can open two characters of the same account at the same time, which will also allow us to hunt with more than one character. We need to find an alternative for this.

Can't we use two different devices?

Because after merge it only restricts to open more than one acc on same device right..?

68cc4a2c822f62fe4dee5c13f18f30ba.gif.71c7cec6e8d1344f4201c969a7c27a4f.gif

Discord: xexockier

58 minutes ago, Masskiller said:

I can even let go of that, just being unable to boss from multiple accounts at least will break my heart :') Nerfing is fine but this (bossing nerf) will be a mega nerf, especially for new players, the rich people will have a big advantage from that move because they will already have tonnes of money in their banks. New players or not-so-old-players like me can grind now and make money and be rich but this change will take that away. If you have 500m and I have 5m, you will definitely be happy for this change because reaching that position will be next to impossible after the update.

P.S. - I just stated my reason why I am against the boss nerf move, nothing to you personally.

Edited by Eetaachee
  • Checked/Done 3

bluesignature.gif

46 minutes ago, Eetaachee said:

I can even let go of that, just being unable to boss from multiple accounts at least will break my heart :') Nerfing is fine but this (bossing nerf) will be a mega nerf, especially for new players, the rich people will have a big advantage from that move because they will already have tonnes of money in their banks. New players or not-so-old-players like me can grind now and make money and be rich but this change will take that away. If you have 500m and I have 5m, you will definitely be happy for this change because reaching that position will be next to impossible after the update.

P.S. - I just stated my reason why I am against the boss nerf move, nothing to you personally.

+1

68cc4a2c822f62fe4dee5c13f18f30ba.gif.71c7cec6e8d1344f4201c969a7c27a4f.gif

Discord: xexockier