Evolving Haunter into Gengar, and evolving Onix into Steelix

Tpwolf

In-game name: Tpwolf
Server: Gold
Timezone: GMT

Hi! I'm looking for someone to help evolve a couple pokemon. Im available now (11pm GMT) for the next couple hours 🙂 

EDIT: sorry meant to post this in a different place

Edited by Tpwolf

Hello @Tpwolf. 

There are a few ways you can go about a trade evolution. 

1. You can use a secondary account to trade with yourself, eliminating any risk of it not being returned. To do this, you’d need to launch two clients on your PC (if mobile, you’ll need two devices) and both accounts must each have at least have the Rainbow Badge. Then you can trade between both accounts and evolve your Pokémon.
  2. If you can’t open two clients on PC or do not have two devices to play on, you can ask other players to assist you. This method poses the risk of a player not returning your Pokémon. However, this can be solved by taking screenshots of the conversation and of the trade itself. With that, you can file a report in our Report Center and your Pokémon will be returned.
  3. Lastly, you can request Staff to assist you. This is safer than the second option since Staff will never keep your Pokémon. To request Staff assistance, you can either use the #request-chat on our official Discord server or use the Trade Evolution megathread. I see you’ve made a post there already, but since you’ve already made this thread, we can simply go from here. If you’d like Staff assistance, please reply with a timeframe of when you’ll be online along with your time zone and hopefully we can match that and complete the trade.

If you have any further questions, please let me know 

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.