Account Merge - Character

Chitti678

Hello and hi, i got this question with respective to the new merging servers announcement made in discord recently. 

So as per my thinking all my accounts under single , same ,  email will be made into a single account in which there will be multiple characters and we can login into our different characters there.

If thats the case then my alts and my main account will be characters under the same account, 
image.png.d8e68690b3269207cb19f4aae70dc97e.png

then according to the announcement made or from the image above, I can login only single character at one time.

If thats the case then how can i transfer or trade my money or pokemon between my alts and my main account.
If it is what im thinking and the trade between them is not possible, then should i transfer all my pokemon and money i want to my main before the merge ? 
or i took the announcement in a wrong way ? 

Im sorry if i couldn't interpret the announcement made properly.

Thanks in advance,

Best and kind regards,

678~

Edited by Chitti678

Hello @Chitti678

Your understanding of the announcement was fine. You are correct that you’ll only be able to log into one account at any given time. 
Your concern regarding trading is a concern shared by many players and to be fully honest, we’re still working on finding a solution to said concern. So, there’s really no definite answer I can give you right now. 
There is still a lot of details were not yet ready to reveal to players at this time, but when we feel the time is ready, we will let you all know so you can make any necessary preparations before the merge goes through. 

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

• Like 1

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

Hello @Epithetthanks for the early response and sorry for the late reply from my side.

Based on  what you have told above, for now I will keep my alts with a seperate email then.

Thank you,

Have a beautiful day,

Best regards ,

678~