Small suggestions that will make our lifes easier in PRO

Shadowforce

I have some small suggestions, I will present them here and I will also explain why I also believe these things should be implemented:

1) Make the selection of the Pokémon for dig/headbutt available with numbers.

2) Make the location of Pokémon that appear by Headbutt visible in Pokedex and in the upper right spawn box.

3) Please, very please, make it possible to see from which Pokémon we already got evolve data.

4) Make personal chat channels permanent

5) Make evasion work

1 - I can live with the current system, but it would be good if this is implemented.

2 - Arnie said something about this being not possible, not sure tho.

3 - +1

4 - same as 1.

5 - Accuracy works, evasion doesn't, but Evasion is on to do list.

Jinga.gif

Inferno BlaZe Join Us!

1) Make the selection of the Pokémon for dig/headbutt available with numbers.

Good idea +1

2) Make the location of Pokémon that appear by Headbutt visible in Pokedex and in the upper right spawn box.

Impossible as it need to handout manual, per tree has specific script that not relate to region or location, you will see the pain when it path and changing pokemon location. It means you must rework for all map if have tiny change. Technical problem, denied

3) Please, very please, make it possible to see from which Pokémon we already got evolve data.

Suggestion already, also Arnie said that will talk to Shane if it can implement or not one day

Not sure if I know right or mistake, but as your personal channel not write hard to server data, for example personal chat will write in RAM data while permanent chat write in ROM data (look in google for how it different). So it will waste sources data if every single personal chat write into ROM data of server

5) Make evasion work

Hope it can implement :)

154284 1) Make the selection of the Pokémon for dig/headbutt available with numbers.

Good idea +1

Impossible as it need to handout manual, per tree has specific script that not relate to region or location, you will see the pain when it path and changing pokemon location. It means you must rework for all map if have tiny change. Technical problem, denied

Suggestion already, also Arnie said that will talk to Shane if it can implement or not one day

Not sure if I know right or mistake, but as your personal channel not write hard to server data, for example personal chat will write in RAM data while permanent chat write in ROM data (look in google for how it different). So it will waste sources data if every single personal chat write into ROM data of server

5) Make evasion work

Hope it can implement :)

I understand the problems with 2 and 4. Thanks for the quick reply! :Shy:

• 3 weeks later...

Is there a reason why we have to choose the pokemon to use Headbutt or Dig? Can't we just use it as we do with Surf?

Also, surf needs click confirmation as well. It would be nice to be able to confirm with the keyboard.

because surf is hardcoded to the client. Dig and headbutt are NPC scripted, which needs more interaction.

the client can only access the data in the script when it is interacted with, and can only store information server side upon certain instructions.

this is why point 2 is impossible.

1. is coming soon (hopefully)

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.