Sandshrew Alolan 21+ 28/30 Jolly h.a [FINISH][CLOSE]

Capturadepantalla2024-02-24111630.png.5d490ba1f079671e383c22118323fe9f.png

S.O 500k INSTA 6m MIN BID 100K

C.O 3,5m Cyanirl

THE AUCTION WILL END 48 HOURS AFTER THE FIRST BID

If a bid is received in the final 15 minutes of the auction, the end point will be delayed by 15 minutes from that bid, and will be delayed by 15 minutes for each new bid thereafter, until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes. Must be accurate to the minute that the auction is set to end.

AUCTION STARTED on February 26th at 9.42 AM GMT +1

AUCTION ENDS on February 28th 9.42 AM GMT +1

https://24timezones.com/Madrid/hora

ONLY THESE PAYMENT METHODS ARE ACCEPTED

MONEY/CC 420k/REROLL IV 520K/REROLL NATURE 260K

BIDS ARE ACCEPTED IN GAME OR IN THIS FORUM POST 

FINISHING THIS I JUST WISH YOU GOOD LUCK ❤️

Edited by Immimo
FINISH CLOSE

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello @Immimo

There were a few issues with your post which had to be addressed. I have fixed your End Point since you were off by 1 minute. Your auction ends on February 28th at 8.42 AM GMT +0. Keep in mind that End Point might be extended due to 15 minutes rule which you can check out below. The statement from your post has been removed, please do not make up your own rules. 

9. End point is final and must be honoured.

- In-game: End points cannot be extended for any reason, and must be accurate to the second that the auction is set to end. It is recommended to use timestamps to manage your auction correctly.

e.g. If the auction ends at 15:00:00, bids are valid until 14:59:59 and no later.

- Forum: If a bid is received in the final 15 minutes of the auction, the end point will be delayed by 15 minutes from that bid, and will be delayed by 15 minutes for each new bid thereafter, until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes. Must be accurate to the minute that the auction is set to end.

e.g. If the auction ends at 15:00, it will end at 15:00:00. If a late bid is received in the final 15 minutes, at 14:46, the auction will end at 15:01. If another user bids at 15:00, the auction will be extended again, and will end at 15:15, this will be repeated until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes.

Moreover, bids received on Discord are invalid. I have edited your post to clearly specify that only in-game and forum bids are accepted. 

2. All bids must be acknowledged, and all current/best offers must be publicly announced with the bidder's username and bid amount.

- In-game: This applies to every trade post related to the auction. Evidence of all bids received must be made and kept, to be made available upon Staff request. Timestamps are preferred.

- Forum: This applies to every in-game bid received, and must be acknowledged in the auction thread with a screenshot. Timestamps are preferred.

This does not apply to bids received on the forum.

› Bids made on Discord are not valid or accepted.

- Accepting known false bids (from alternative account, friend, guildmate, etc) is prohibited.

To ensure you won't repeat these mistakes, please carefully read Auction Rules

Have a great day! 

Edited by Incandescent
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Incandescent said:

Hello @Immimo

There were a few issues with your post which had to be addressed. I have fixed your End Point since you were off by 1 minute. Your auction ends on February 28th at 8.42 AM GMT +0. Keep in mind that End Point might be extended due to 15 minutes rule which you can check out below. The statement from your post has been removed, please do not make up your own rules. 

Moreover, bids received on Discord are invalid. I have edited your post to clearly specify that only in-game and forum bids are accepted. 

Have a great day! 

The rule existed a long time ago and was created to prevent snipers. I didn't know they deleted it It's been a long time since I did an auction, I apologize for that. But I didn't change the time to 8:42 because it is set to GMT+1. Thank you very much and the time link is set to avoid problems

Edited by Immimo

31 minutes ago, Incandescent said:

Hello @Immimo

Have a great day!