lake of trio

Ldrago0310j

PROBLEM SOLVED

my problem by successful solved the thing was that i have not completed the mega garchop quest which i left in its last part that is 4am battle part with chinthia which was not letting me to start another quest to start. after completing the mega quest i was able to start a new quest that is lake of trio

NEW PROBLEM

but now i want to know my evolution left in sinnnoh region but professor rowan is not telling the evo left just checking the dex seen and caught and this is same happening with professor oak. where as other professor did checked and told about evo left to do. and i am sure that i have atlest have some pokemon left in sinnoh region to evolve. please anyone tell me the solution 

On 2/28/2024 at 3:21 PM, Ldrago0310j said:

PROBLEM SOLVED

my problem by successful solved the thing was that i have not completed the mega garchop quest which i left in its last part that is 4am battle part with chinthia which was not letting me to start another quest to start. after completing the mega quest i was able to start a new quest that is lake of trio

NEW PROBLEM

but now i want to know my evolution left in sinnnoh region but professor rowan is not telling the evo left just checking the dex seen and caught and this is same happening with professor oak. where as other professor did checked and told about evo left to do. and i am sure that i have atlest have some pokemon left in sinnoh region to evolve. please anyone tell me the solution 

Hello @Ldrago0310j

I apologize for the delay of a response on your thread here as well as really appreciate and thank everyone helping them in here.

Glad to know that the confusion was cleared. It was indeed another quest's dialogue, as you said the Garchompite quest. Also its great that you were able to figure it out and have completed and can proceed with the Lake Trio Quest now. 

To address your new problem:

I will first list you the requirements for the Lake Trio Quest(click to check guide) in the following:

• Be Sinnoh Champion,

• Have at least 500+ hours playtime,

• Have the caught data of atleast 75 Sinnoh Pokemon in your Pokedex and,

• Have 220 or more total evolutions in your Pokedex.

As I have checked, you have a total of 301 evolutions done, out of which you have evolved 43 of Sinnoh region(or Generation 4), but the requirement for the quest here states that you need equal to or over 220 total evolutions, which is where I believe you might have had the question here. As you have over 220+ evolutions already you can freely proceed with this quest here.

If that was not the case, you can check if you have evolved a Pokemon yourself, in your Pokedex entries if they have a star sign on them, for an example you can check the below spoiler.

Spoiler

image.png.364f6b90f50b51a36e5f5fee437d5930.png

If you check the range of Pokemon in each generation, for example, in Gen 4 the range is - 387 to 493, and then count the stars you have under each Pokemon to find the number you have evolved under that very range.

The total number of evolved Pokemon show up in the Pokedex itself.

I hope that this answers all your questions here. If you still have any more questions or are facing any other issues regarding this, please feel free to let me know.

Have a wonderful rest of your day,

Fusionflair

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2024 at 5:41 PM, Fusionflair said:

Hello @Ldrago0310j

I apologize for the delay of a response on your thread here as well as really appreciate and thank everyone helping them in here.

Glad to know that the confusion was cleared. It was indeed another quest's dialogue, as you said the Garchompite quest. Also its great that you were able to figure it out and have completed and can proceed with the Lake Trio Quest now. 

To address your new problem:

I will first list you the requirements for the Lake Trio Quest(click to check guide) in the following:

• Be Sinnoh Champion,

• Have at least 500+ hours playtime,

• Have the caught data of atleast 75 Sinnoh Pokemon in your Pokedex and,

• Have 220 or more total evolutions in your Pokedex.

As I have checked, you have a total of 301 evolutions done, out of which you have evolved 43 of Sinnoh region(or Generation 4), but the requirement for the quest here states that you need equal to or over 220 total evolutions, which is where I believe you might have had the question here. As you have over 220+ evolutions already you can freely proceed with this quest here.

If that was not the case, you can check if you have evolved a Pokemon yourself, in your Pokedex entries if they have a star sign on them, for an example you can check the below spoiler.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.364f6b90f50b51a36e5f5fee437d5930.png

If you check the range of Pokemon in each generation, for example, in Gen 4 the range is - 387 to 493, and then count the stars you have under each Pokemon to find the number you have evolved under that very range.

The total number of evolved Pokemon show up in the Pokedex itself.

I hope that this answers all your questions here. If you still have any more questions or are facing any other issues regarding this, please feel free to let me know.

Have a wonderful rest of your day,

Fusionflair

yeah that did worked thanks and 1 more problem i am facing maybe client bug something as when i log out in pc version it just freeze and don't work any key to log out i have to restart whole client from begining can fix this if u want video evidence or ss please let me know