Bug mount

Kenzzop

I logged in Pokemon and I try to ride my Charizard mount, but after I ride I didn't even see that Charizard mount, like I'm flying But if I move it up I see my charizard mount again, But if I move it down, I didnt see the Charizard mount and I'm look like flying, why It can be like that?.

Screenshot_2024-02-27-17-40-46-67_b6cf29a8d71a772972c7487cb9181f95.jpg

4 hours ago, Kenzzop said:

I logged in Pokemon and I try to ride my Charizard mount, but after I ride I didn't even see that Charizard mount, like I'm flying But if I move it up I see my charizard mount again, But if I move it down, I didnt see the Charizard mount and I'm look like flying, why It can be like that?.

Screenshot_2024-02-27-17-40-46-67_b6cf29a8d71a772972c7487cb9181f95.jpg

Hello @Kenzzop

This is a bug that is not reproduceable and is similar to visual bugs like cosmetic textures not loading correctly in the trainer card and also the map bugging out into showing black boxes instead of the map tiles, for instance. These bugs are only found on Android, that does not load some textures properly.

All you need to do here is to relog into the game to see it fixed, or you can download the Legacy Android Client from the Download Page(click to check), which should not experience such issues.

I hope that this helps. Feel free to let me know if there are more questions or concerns regarding this.

Have a great day,

Fusionflair

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.

10 hours ago, Kenzzop said:

Oh ty for information sir now I can see it back.

Hiya @Kenzzop

As there are no further questions from you I will now lock this thread. I thank you and would encourage you to keep reporting bugs as it allows us to provide a better experience in the game for everyone. Feel free to create a new thread for the same and for any other questions or issues in the game.

Take care,

Fusionflair

image.gif.4659ccad55390ba490df6abd38f1be2b.gif

General Support / Bug Resolution / General Complaint Report Center / Discipline Appeals

Have a question, or facing an issue with something in the game?

->Make a thread to reach out to us in the correct subforum.

Please do not contact us for private support.

Know that, sharing your questions in forums can be useful to other players.